Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast (3301 Views)

2023: Osibanjo Now Regrets Aiding Tinubu In State Capture Of 10% Lagos Taxes / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / 2019: Sack Osibanjo Now And Appoint From S/E Then APC Will Get Our Block Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Kundagarten: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
What I'm seeing coming from Twitter APC supporters make me believe Osibanjo should be protected.
I'm praying nothing happens to Buhari, I may not like APC but I can't pray for the President to die. The constitution is clear on who replaces the President if anything happens to the President.
Here's APC hack Gimba Kakanda referring to Buhari's replacement as vultures. Is he talking about Osibanjo's mentor Tinubu?

Once again I pray God keeps Buhari alive.

Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by eightsin(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by godkiller(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
All I can think of now is Yaradua and Goodluck

Buhari and Osibanjo
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Ochuksbaba(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
He is not to be blamed but the yorubas who supports their Jihad masters,,why wouldn't Osinbade be called a vulture?

fear North

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Righteousness89(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Wow
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Or all of them should be positive

Judiciary, legislative, executive

1 Like

Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Ojiofor: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Thiefnübü and his herd of möröns this is for you,your partners in crime see you as vultures that should never get close to Fower(power) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Sehindemi(f): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
See what politicians turned my tribe into?
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by DabuIIIT: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
They are so easy to manipulate by these northerners,I remember how that jesusloveyou/mylove545/buhariilover (same perso came very hard and harsh on the VP when buhari was a on a medical tour of the UK, accusing him of trying to outshine his boss (as if it's not expected for the student to outshine his teacher and as if he was behind pmb's sickness).

Imagine this now!
Yet,you see them all over the place with their irritating Igbo this, Igbo that nonsense as if the igbos are naija's problem,as if the Igbos stole their amala and drove their oba away from Ilorin!!!!!

I do pray that God shields the VP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Monaco2(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by SecretSpy666: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Osibanjo should leave Aso Villa as soon as possible. Let him go to Ogun, Lagos or even Ekiti state and live there. If he has advisers and relatives, this is what they should have advised him long ago

1 Like

Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Quality20(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nope. Rather we need to be more stupidly sentimental and overtly religious fanatics and also spread unfounded rumours and try n malign those in power, while provoking n stocking crisis, religious/ethnic ones. This op is an evil soul
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Heffalump(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Op, we don't pray for the president to die, but if it happens, the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has defined this very clearly.

During Yar' Adua's era, the antics of some few enemies of Nigeria failed undecided
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Susu888(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
If Buhari dies(God forbid) nd the 2010 scenario replays itself naija will never recover because the thieves surrounding Buhari will swallow this country's treasury in a heartbeat.

They will never allow Osinbajo to seat on that chair nd honestly amongst all in the villa its only bubu amd Osinbajo i can vouch for never to embezzle the nation's money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Kundagarten: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Quality20:
Nope. Rather we need to be more stupidly sentimental and overtly religious fanatics and also spread unfounded rumours and try n malign those in power, while provoking n stocking crisis, religious/ethnic ones. This op is an evil soul

You're the evil one here. I forced them to write what they wrote on twitter Abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Topsic70: 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Quality20:
'Over-evil' is worrying them! Lolz.....
All of a sudden the children of hate care for pmb not to die. cheesy
Its not today they've bn trying to pitch pmb against his VP.
They've bn wailing and failing, and by God's grace this will not be an exemption!

1 Like

Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by PDJT: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
-Lol @ Vultures. Perfect name for them. angry

-Always seeking to reap(the dead, ofcos), where they did not sow. Chai ee! cheesy
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by sammyj: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by lastempero: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
The typical north the west always want to work with.
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Amorprincesa24: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Vultures? cheesy cheesy
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by sammyj: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
cool I concur with the write up as the cabals will be looking for ways to get him so as to succeed incase anything happen to Buhari since the proxy president Kyari tested positive to the COVID 19!!! shocked
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by Optional09: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nigerians need protection not Osinbajo or any single individual
Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by helinues: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
But who sabi the person that posted this shit.

He is only seeking an attention

1 Like

Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by double0seven(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
You and who, needs to protect him

Poster, head is seriously pain you?

1 Like

Re: We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast by crackhouse(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mad people everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Edo State Gets New REC For Governorship Polls / End SARS: The Bitter Truth About The Death Tonight And The New Tomorrow / Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.