Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Hitv The New Pay Satellite Tv In Town:whats Your Take - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv The New Pay Satellite Tv In Town:whats Your Take (979 Views)

CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV / Spring Break . . . . . . Whats Your Opinion Of It / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitv The New Pay Satellite Tv In Town:whats Your Take by st1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2007
Nairalanders, whats your about HITV in Nigeria? Lets hear you.
Re: Hitv The New Pay Satellite Tv In Town:whats Your Take by dre901(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
I just want to find out how hitv is doing currently with the raining season around.do thier signal go off like dstv.and what are the status of their current channel?has anyone been added yet?I am actually buying time still August during the EPL season before i get hooked.
Re: Hitv The New Pay Satellite Tv In Town:whats Your Take by ray4life(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2007
I just got mine a week ago and I must admit that the channels are very clear, the only problem i have is that there are few dedicated channels like discovery,history and national geographic.
Re: Hitv The New Pay Satellite Tv In Town:whats Your Take by sartorius(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2007
hitv really overestimated the importance of epl to its success, i think $18 mill payed was way too much, i hope they dont fold up soon, they need to get more customised channels, i wish toyin subair luck as dstv would be an easy rollover, BBA starts in august, i hope their entrce would bring down the price of dstv subscription rate

(1) (Reply)

Best Nollywood Movies / Introducing Black Gold (struggle For The Niger Delta) – The Movie / Anchor Baby Gets A Uk Theatrical Release Starting From September 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.