Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times (891 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times by Sam258778(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
i work in a cyber cafe as a computer operator in a federal university.
we do the usual printing, browsing, scanning, photocopy etc. we even lend out projectors for those that need it and sell some phone accessories......but...
ASUU is currently on strike. not like we can't thrive without ASUU. but now that there's corona virus everywhere....... well.........
he has always been on my neck as concerning this very topic.

i've been thinking all day but haven't come up with anything.
i was thinking of hand sanitizers but can you guys please help with more ideas?

all ideas are welcomed. thanks in advance.
Re: Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times by daddytime(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times by Sam258778(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
daddytime:
Hmmm

baba no just do hmmmm

anything will do right now.

thanks
Re: Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times by donbachi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Start Yahoo yahoo ... 2020 is to survive, getting Rich has bin postponed to 2021.
Re: Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times by Giamem(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Someone who has an advice for the op should please speak true
Re: Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Why should you generate an idea for your boss to exploit and pay you a salary from?

It is the responsibility of every employer to provide work for his employee not the other way around.

If you have an idea that works, use it for yourself. Start small and dream big.
Re: Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times by EngrXrix(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sam258778:
i work in a cyber cafe as a computer operator in a federal university.
we do the usual printing, browsing, scanning, photocopy etc. we even lend out projectors for those that need it and sell some phone accessories......but...
ASUU is currently on strike. not like we can't thrive without ASUU. but now that there's corona virus everywhere....... well.........
he has always been on my neck as concerning this very topic.

i've been thinking all day but haven't come up with anything.
i was thinking of hand sanitizers but can you guys please help with more ideas?

all ideas are welcomed. thanks in advance.
Produce hand sanitizers but crash the price. You would get more consumers.
Re: Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times by Sam258778(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mrpsly247:
Start Yahoo yahoo ... 2020 is to survive, getting Rich has bin postponed to 2021.

lahilah
Re: Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times by Sam258778(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
mulante:
Why should you generate an idea for your boss to exploit and pay you a salary from?

It is the responsibility of every employer to provide work for his employee not the other way around.

If you have an idea that works, use it for yourself. Start small and dream big.

this is truly appreciated. i haven't actually thought of it that way.
the thing is you know he has the resources in terms of capital is what's holding me down.

besides i have some ideas myself that i havnt talked about yet with him...... i call these my personal ideas.
they are risky and to him .... too risky
Re: Help! My Boss Needs Me To Suggest New Business Ideas In These Corona Times by daddytime(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Make una arrange bucket with soap and sanitizer stand for junction make people come dey wash and sanitize na

(1) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5bn To COVID-19 Funds / Easter 2020: See Customize Design Of Top. Companies / DOWNLOAD Facebook GSM And Email Databases Of Any Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.