Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Would You Smash Your First Love? Nigerians React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Smash Your First Love? Nigerians React (479 Views)

(18+photo)will You Smash Her Or Let Her Go? See What Media Girl Posted Online / Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 / Dear Ladies, Will You Smash Or Pass?[picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Smash Your First Love? Nigerians React by DejiPlug(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
I met my first love when I was 12 years old but nothing happened till I turned 15 and it was the most unusual love story, starring a crafty juvenile smooth enough to steal the heart of the softest bulb around the block and one which despite initial external interference at the onset (stemming from ethnic differences), like the family meeting where her favorite uncles kicked against their golden niece and a "Yoruba chewing gum boy" using their dialect to protest against the continuation of the meeting as long as I was around forcing my Bubu to sweetly suggest we stray to our favorite gist spot under a tall fruitful coconut tree on a lonely field where occasional passersby usually complimented us, eventually both families let us have our way, expecting Life to take its course. Myself and Bubu were opposites in so many qualities down to skin color and temperament which sometimes strained our relationship, I remember unleashing beast mode on 2 street boys who Bubu safety and it was eventually Bubu's soft qualities that redeemed the day- qualities which encouraged everyone to try but everyone knew she was mine so we continued to shine until destiny decided it's time

Read complete story on

www.Xplus.com.ng
And don't forget to share your glued connection story also

https://tateelawrell./2020/03/25/do-i-really-wanna-hit-my-first-love/

Re: Would You Smash Your First Love? Nigerians React by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
dey wait for us on the other side of that BS link, we are coming...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

From Zero To Hero – Nairalander, Fancyhandsome's Story Will Inspire You / The Accountant General’s Office Fire Was Intention, They Are Fooling Us - Omokri / “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Shades Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.