Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. (2855 Views)

Two Bedroom Bungalow Selling At Precious Peace Estate Maya Ikorodu / Land Available At Precious Peace Housing Estate Phase One Maya Ikorodu / Precious Peace Estate Imota Ikorodu Beside Caleb University. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
You can never go wrong with real estate investments, especially if you are investing to provide housing for others, asides yourself and your family.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 8:35am On May 09, 2021
Price increases from May 15th.
Hurry and buy at the old prices before it increases.

Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 8:37am On May 09, 2021
*Important Notice!*
*From Directorate of Affordable Housing*

Due to the incessant rising inflation rate on the prices of essential construction raw materials & the ever appreciating value of Precious Peace Housing Estate Maya, Ikorodu, the following steps have been taken;

This notice is to kindly inform all concerned that from the *15th of May 2021*, the prices of all Affordable Housing Apartments across our Housing Estates will be *upwardly revised*.

For our flagship Housing Estate & Affordable Housing's crowned Jewel (Precious Peace Housing Estate Maya, Ikorodu), Apartment prices will be as thus:

*2 bedroom terrace*
₦7m Outright
*2 bedroom semi detached*
₦8.5m Outright
*3 bedroom semi detached*
₦10m Outright
*3 bedroom detached*
₦12m
*3 bedroom Luxury*
₦15m
(All above mentioned are just semi finished prices)
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 5:35pm On May 29, 2021
The decisions you make today influences your life in the next 5 years.

You have got the chance to build a better future for yourself and family today
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Let us be the EYE that spots
profitable real estate investment
that will benefit you.
Give us a call for free inspection 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Call us today and let's make you a landlord.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Secure your future today... Lets help you get started.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
It's the 7th month of the year.
Have you bought that property yet?
Give us a call today to get started 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 5:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Please consider this piece: *PROCRASTINATION SYNDROME*

*January*: I will surely start.

*February*: I will soon start.

*March*: I still have it in mind to start.

*April*: I am expecting something before starting.

*May*: I will start any moment from now.

*June*: Wow! So you don first me start, I no go waste time again.

*July*: Something came up but I won't fail to start by month end.

*August*: I go surprise una this August

*September*: Definitely this is my September to Remember, I am starting next week.

*October*: My house rent is due this month, I will start after paying.

*November*: If not for that my house rent, I would have started in October ...but this month no go pass me.

*December* : Too many bills to pay this month, I give it a push next January.

*That is How destinies have been postponed by indecision. *Without* *a* *deadline* *there*** *is no* *HEADLINE* !

What do you want to do?
What have you planned to do?

*Act Now*
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2021
*TRUE LIFE STORY*

*THE VALUE OF AN OPPORTUNITY*

Mr Ferdinard Okoro was a promising first-class graduate in accounting from the University of Nsukka who got retained by Shell Petroleum Company, a renowned oil and gas company in Nigeria at the age of 22.
As a promising young man, he had all to himself at this point. i.e a gross pay of N500,000 monthly, accumulated monthly allowances of N300,000 and total net pay of N800,000 monthly.
Ferdinard Okoro has been as promising as ever, felt that planning was not necessary for him at this point, considering his stable job (job security), sufficient salary and his young age of achieving so much.
He began a flamboyant and reckless lifestyle of visiting pubs and dived deeply into alcohol intake with an unprecedented assurance of his job security.

Roland Okoye, a colleague and close friend of Ferdinard had a different perspective of life entirely.

He had sat Ferdinard his close friend on several occasions advising him about life and the importance of investing in his future.

But Ferdinard paid deaf ears to his advice.
Roland Okoye had various chains of small scale businesses such as a fish farm, a fast-food restaurant, a unisex saloon and 4 Toyota buses for intracity transportation.

This makes him generates approximately 1.5 million naira profit outside his net pay. With the alternative generated revenue, he successfully got himself a 2 bedroom apartment of his own and was free from rent. He was also able to buy 2 units of 2 bedroom apartments for rental income.

Years later, there was an economic downsizing which occurred that badly affected the oil sector and this lead to Shell Petroleum Industry laying off 40% of their employees.

Unfortunately, Ferdinard Okoro got affected. He had no investment, savings or even an apartment of his own. He found himself returning to the scratch within a twinkle of an eye.
At this point, Ferdinard regretted never listening to the advice of his friend and vowed to turn a new leaf if given a second chance.
How possible that would be, only God can tell because opportunities come once in a lifetime.

Invest today and secure your future... 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Take advantage now. Let's make you a landlord
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Make hay while the sun shines.... Don't procrastinate... Invest in real estate today.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
A man who has no land is still in the air, there is no guarantee in the air when it comes to inheritance.
You don't inherit or build castles in the air.
Buy a land today....08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2021
In this month of sept and beyond. May Almighty God bless the month with Radiant surprises and abundance of blessings for u and family. Congratulations and Happy celebration
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Call us immediately for inspection and purchase 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2021
The decisions you make today influences your life in the next 5 years.
You have got the chance to build a better future for yourself and family today!
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
90% of all millionaires became so by owning real estate.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
We are still selling at promo prices... 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Buy and build estate... Hurry and own a plot today....08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
My obsession is helping people make the perfect real estate investment decision and making the whole process smooth & seamless as possible.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Happy Eid-El-Maulud to all Muslim faithfuls...
Our numbers hasn't changed, call or whatsapp us for inspection to any of our estates 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2021
Every of your little efforts this month shall yield massive returns.

Your massive efforts shall yield overflowing blessings.

Your glory will shine for all to see.
You will be celebrated in no small measure.

Welcome to the month of November 2021.
Happy New Month.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
2021 is almost coming to an end.... Have you gotten that property yet?
It would be awesome to close the year with a choice property.
We are just a phone call away to take you on inspection... 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
90% of all billionaires became so by owning real estate.
Don't be left out, make that real estate investment decision now..
Call or whatsapp us on 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2022
If you are 40 and living in a rented house, anyone claiming to be your friend or family, but is not pressuring you to buy or build your own home is a frenemy.
40 and houseless is a red flag!
Become a landlord and do it now... 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2022
Invest in real estate and not luxury.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Instead of putting your money on bank fixed deposit where you get little or no returns on investment, why don't you put your money into real estate investment?

You can never go wrong on genuine real estate deals..

Think about it and give us a call... 08134845536....
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Buy a plot or two today and thank me later.... 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
The best time to buy a property was 10yrs ago....The next best time is now..!!
Call us and let's help make you a landlord 08134845536.
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2022
These days, people say one thing and do another.

Don’t let anyone lead you astray or stop you from investing in that property of your dreams.
Give us a call to get started 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Easter promo ongoing.
Subscribe today.... 08134845536
Re: Precious Peace Estate Ikorodu Now Selling Two Bedroom Bungalows. by LandOwners: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
The old saying goes; Money does not grow on trees.

However, with the right guaranteed investment your money grows exponentially.

We hook you up to spaces that inspire, and in areas that have substantial upside appreciation thereby providing investors with above average returns.

Over the last 3 years,our subscribers have experienced a proven R.O.I of 107.5% per annum.
Let us be your plug in real estate.

We Need Single Room For Rent In Ajah / 2plots Of Land For Sale @ Traders Layout III, Gwagwalada, Abuja 2m Each / A Clean 3bedroom Flat For Sale @ Alaka Estate In Surulere For 15m.(direct Sales)