Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Dr.cupid In Da House - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dr.cupid In Da House (580 Views)

Any Lady In Delta State In Da House? / Any Single Good Lookin Young Man In Da House (lol) / All The Ladies In Da House-call Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr.cupid In Da House by drcupid: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2007
hi great nairalanders.i see that i whole lot of us need a relationship,we need somebody we can call our own.but they are not forth coming.with this i came up with an idea, if you want to get hooked up with that person of your dream,kindly drop your profile and also describe the kind of person you are looking for in the following email:
dr-cupid@excite.com
i will be glad to hook u up.
yours in love,
Dr.Cupid
Re: Dr.cupid In Da House by Obirin0521: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2007
MMM,  Dokita Cupid, care to tell us more about your 'practice'? Me doubt you have the required license to practice.
Re: Dr.cupid In Da House by husu(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2007
u mean the girl that will give me hot sex?
Re: Dr.cupid In Da House by husu(m): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2008
Dr cupid, i just need a babe that will give it to me hot ,am based in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Partner / Yicobs' Award / Dance Party With The Wild Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.