Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,889 members, 7,956,351 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. - Investment Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. (7602 Views)

Why Keep Your Money In The Bank? Earn Minimum Of 10% Monthly With No Hassle. / Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / Making Money With No Stress..let Me Fund Your Account For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 6:35pm On May 30, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
I need the details about the sarui mall. I have been hearing about it from some persons.
victoramuta@gmail.com

Chat me up on whatsapp sir on these number

https:///2347039421858

Another round of presentation is coming forth tonight in the group.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 6:36pm On May 30, 2020
zinny377:

ajaegbu377@gmail.com please send the details

Chat me up on whatsapp sir on these number

https:///2347039421858

Another round of presentation is coming forth tonight in the group.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2020
I used to be fearful of what people will say... I feared their judgement, I feared their scorn and jeers until I heard Les Brown say, 'You don't have to be great to start. You start to become great."

Too many people with amazing potentials are sitting on the fence of LIFE because of "What they will say."

The last time I checked, "What they said or didn't say never credited my account or paid my bills."

Get off that fence and make your life count.

Happy Weekend�
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2020
*FACTS ABOUT SAIRUI SHOPPING MALL!!

*1. One time payments of registration and trading fee.

*2. No monthly renewal of authorship.

*3. You trade every week for a profit.

*4. Free products every week.

*5. You don't need to refer and network(bring people on board) before u earn.

*6. We have teams to build yourself for presentations and profits.

*7. Has a licence and registered to operate in Ghana and beyond.

*8. It is the cheapest online business one can ever gets in this our era.

*What else again do you need as an evidence to join. The more you doubt the more we earn, why don't you join the winning team now?�������

Who is Ready to Register Contact me through my contact below Now to get started.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2020
SOME FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW

✔ Nobody can become rich by his salary.

✔ And whoever is too afraid to invest, will remain poor.

✔ The poor continue to work to make money.

✔ The rich make their money work for them

✔ After finding your work, you should also find work for your money

✔ Your two combined remunerations will make your wealth.

✔ Being too afraid to invest is like deciding not to sow because of a bad season that has caused huge losses.

✔ Be leaders and not followers.

✔ Decide to be rich and not just rely on a likely job.

✔ Great men are not born greatness, they grow to become great .

✔ If you do not run after what you want, you'll never get it.

✔ If you do not ask questions, the will never get the answers.

✔ If you do not take a step forward, you will remain stagnant.

✔ For you to succeed in life, you must learn never to back down from obstacles... but always press forward to achieve the goal you set for yourself.

✔ A pessimist man sees the difficulty in every opportunites, but an optimist man sees the opportunity in every difficulties.

✔ You must remain motivated, believe in yourself, go beyond and be positive.

✔ Life is fraught with difficulties that everyone must learn to overcome with determination.

✔ And never forget that the biggest failure of a man is when he does not try at all.

WE CARE, THAT'S WHY WE SHARE
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2020
*Time is now to raise up*
Now is not the time for passivity.

_I’m not just reminding you, I’m constantly telling myself the same thing._

We’ve all heard the phrase, ```time is money,``` so don’t waste it.

That statement has never been more true than _it is right now._

You see, at this time, I’m seeing people with different styles of reacting. Some people are wary or fearful of all the changes in the world and especially about the uncertainties with the economy. They are choosing to surrender to these feelings and are becoming passive – and choosing to wait and see what happens.

My financial education and my past experience has taught me not only that _Time is Money_ , but that we are in a unique time – and ```NOW``` is a time to be *proactive and take action. So, I’m choosing to look ahead and prepare for the *Cash Flow opportunities* that I see in the current economy and those that are likely to come soon.

_Are you ready to seize the moment?_ *Now is the time!

I encourage you to reject the feeling of passivity and plan to thrive in the new economy.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2020
Success is a process interdependent don't neglect don't underrate and don't demarket otherwise, a tree cannot make a forest. Join CHYMALL BUSINESS GROUP and you will be smiling to your Bank account every 10 - 12 Days of your life time, in this remaining months of the year. Don't be left out in this gracious move to remarkable and glorious achievement in CHYMALL. Your chance strongly awaits you so secure your position well and lock up your space well.

*THE 4 BEAUTIFUL THINGS THAT MAKE CHY-MALL DIFFERENT FROM OTHER NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESSES. ���*

1. No Referrals is required. It's only optional. WONDERFUL! ����

2. No Selling of Products. The products are sold for members online. Rather free products are sent to members on conclusion of trade every 10 DAYS. AWSOME! ����

3. Your capital returns to u with the profit every 10 days. Meaning, you can choose to withdraw from the business anytime you wish just by withdrawing both d capital and d profit. Or you choose to re-trade by reinvesting the capital and withdraw only d profit. AMAZING! ✈✈✈����

4. No Autoship. Your business is your business! SPLENDID!
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2020
WHAT MAKES CHYMALL DIFFERENT FROM OTHER E-COMMERCE

1. *CHY MALL* is using a new concept called *New Retail* and at the same time using Traditional concept.

2. *CHYMALL gives opportunities to members to buy products from their platform at *wholesale price*, meaning members buy direct from the manufacturers

3. *CHYMALL* sells the products members buy at *wholesale price* at *Retail price to consumers all over the world*.

4. *CHYMALL* pays members every 10 days and gifts products freely to members as well.

5. *CHYMALL* is not a pure network marketing company where you are mandated to recruit people before you make money.

In this company, you still make money without referring anyone but when you recruit or refer the business to other people, you make much much more extra money.

6. *CHYMALL* does all the selling for you and brings back your trading capital and profit every 10 days without fail.

7. In *CHYMALL* you can withdraw both your capital and your profit.money

8. In *CHYMALL* there is no Autoship. You pay money *only once* but you *earn forever* .

9. IN *CHYMALL* there is no lock up of account which will demand you have to reactivate before you can proceed your business. Your account is active & running for life and you can still come back to it whenever you wish even if you withdrew your capital and profit.

10. *CHYMALL* awards you with different incentives which is convertible to cash if you don't want the incentives.

_REMEMBER! POST Lockdown Is A Great Time To Invest As Companies Are Retrenching And Slashing Workers Salaries

Register now. Chat me up via my digit below
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Good morning, family of wealth. Let me help you to start your Day with this Quote.

Don't let the *fear* of losing be greater than the *excitement* of winning. By Abraham Lincoln.

*I need to say this to those who need to hear it*

Referral is what brings in money easily in our age...

Now, everybody cannot own a factory, supermarket or a mall, neither can we all own a refinery or a telecommunication company.

Don't forget we all cannot as well own a bank or an insurance company.

All these require huge amount of money to startup..

But we can also be making money like these companies. We can also be earning 6-7 figures weekly like these people.

All we need to do is to open our minds to opportunities like CHYMALL and we shall make money in *Capital Letters*

*Referral brings in money faster than salary jobs*

You can add a referral business to your job and you will be doing greatly well financially.

*The Benefits of CHYMALL business are unlimited.*

Don't tie yourself to one source of income. This referral business does not affect your job because most part of the business transactions are carried out on your smartphone.

*Stand up today and join CHYMALL BIG opportunity business and be happy for the rest of your life.*

HAPPY NETWORKING
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Please Note*

� *CHY is not an investment scheme.*

� *CHY is not a bank.*

� *We're an e-Commerce company.*

�We run a buying and selling concept via a revolutionary ideology called NEW RETAIL.

�You must buy before company helps you to sell what you bought (physical products).

�If you don't buy, you will make no profit and company won't sell for you. Very simple!

�We deal on physical products you can see, touch and use for numerous health benefits.

�Aside trading, (money-making), CHY's main value is touching lives via modern health technologies.

�We're not a money-mongering company. Healthy lives first before money.

� *This is why company supplies you with health products every month. They're for you and your loved ones. Use them, gift others or feel free to resell.*

✊ *Finally,* note that *CHY* is here to stay. We're going to nowhere.

A new & upgraded business that's using the same Cloud Computing system as *Alibaba* i.e *AliBaba Cloud* which has been operating globally since 2004 is here for a lifetime to colour your life financially....
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
The Power of Starting NOW!

Do you know the power of winning rely in starting of the journey now?

No one ever wins unless they begin. You must join the race if you ever desire to win. Start if you ever think of finishing.

The truth is the earlier you start whatever you want to do, the greater the opportunity you have to win.

Come out of your comfort zone, look your fears in the face and start with a victorious end in mind.

Many great men talk about the challenges they faced on their way up, but today those challenges never matter because they are bigger than them!

The greatest regret is in never trying!

The best time to invest was 20 years ago, The second best time is Now!

Think about it and take the right decision TODAY.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2020
*With CHY international mall*
1. No autoship
2. No products sales
3. No compulsory referral
4. Get profit every 10-12 days
5. Get quantum energy products for free
6. Enjoy free international trips
7. Win cars as awards
8. Own an online shop
9. Have a ready consuming customers
10. Employ workers without literally paying them.

Join Chymall and survive more easier in this pandemic; securing Ur future is key . Chat me up below
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2020
*GET TO UNDERSTAND THIS

CHYMALL business is just like having your own shop and selling your goods in it.
But in CHYMALL we do everything online

So we do buy and sell business in CHYMALL but not an investment scheme.

*NOW LET'S LOOK AT THIS REAL LIFE SITUATION

✅I have decided to open a shop.

✅The first thing I need is a shop (empty one)

✅This�alone cannot earn me money, so I need to stock the shop with products or goods

✅Depending on the size of the shop, I used $1000 to buy products and put in there and allow Chymall E-COMMERCE sell them for me within 12 days period.

✅At the end of a period (say 10-12days) all my goods were bought and therefore I get my trading capital ($1000) + a profit (say $50).

✅At the end of the 10-12days, I would have gotten $1050.

✅ I can decide to use the $1000 to stock my shop again and keep the $50 as my profit.

✅Or, I can decide to stop trading and keep the $1050.

*THIS� IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEW RETAIL CONCEPT OF CHY MALL
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2020
*How you earn:*

Company says that,when u buy a product at the retail price, u will have the chance to buy two of those products at wholesale price. Wholesale price is at 60% discount.

After buying products both at retail and wholesale price,the company will sell the two products bought at wholesale price at retail price on their platform for u in 10 days time and credit yr account with both yr trading capital and yr net profit.

And the products bought at retail price is given to u.

Then u can trade again so u earn in yr next 10 days. Its as simple as that. No stress selling by yrself. Trading is just 2-3mins of yr time. U can trade three times a month. U can earn from this for life.

Note that, when u buy a shop,u will be given a free product. Company deals in quality quantum health products guaranteed to last 200 years.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2020
✍ *PRODUCTS OF CHY E-ECOMMERCE*

CHYMALL products are *Quantum energy products*

Products available in *Nigerian Service centres* include the following;

1. Slimming Patch

2. Men's Quantum Underwear

3. Quantum Pendant

4. Quantum Anti-Blue Ray Glasses

5. Quantum Ring

6. Anti radiation sticker

7. Quantum Beauty Spray

8. Fuel Saver

9. Beauty Mask

10. Foot Massager
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2020
*CHY Mall IS NOT AN INVESTMENT COMPANY
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2020
*CHY Mall IS A PRODUCT BASED E-COMMERCE SHOPPING MALL WHERE WE DO BUYING AND SELLING LIKE OTHER SHOPPING Malls, but then we also use network marketing business model to promote our business by rewarding customers who promote the quantum energy products through our platform.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2020
CHY Mall never receives your money and gives you interests in return. Until you purchase a product, you will never pay any cash to us.

CHY Mall gives you the product you purchase by you choosing a VIP (Package of your choice).
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2020
*The NEW RETAIL FEATURE allows you to to be connected to the company's manufacturerers where you buy actual tangible products at discounts after you have finally purchased one from company's RETAIL SHOP .
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2020
*Note that company DOES NOT COMPULSORILY SELL YOUR PRODUCTS AT THE WHOLESALE FOR you.Until you choose for company to sell for you, company will deliver your products to you just like Jumia, kikuu and even Pinduoduo. However, we do this using our already created strategic SERVICE CENTRES.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2020
So the risk would have come in if company has no tangible products that gives you value for the money you pay, but claim that they do buying and selling of products. We do real buying and selling.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2020
E-COMMERCE platforms are highly acceptable in Africa and the world at large. Anybody at all can buy or sell things online.

SEC is not responsible for monitoring companies that do buying and selling of products, because they supply what they have at their own price and nobody cares.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2020
This is why there is no risk in CHY Mall.

The worse that can happen in this business which wouldn't happen because we already have the market of customers, is for them to return back your goods that you purchased for which purpose you ordered them to sell for profits.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2020
The good news, however, is that CHY Mall already has its own consumers or customers of its own product and by 2020 December we will be over 500,000 members practising the new retail system and that should tell youu that even if we all stop networking for CHY Mall, the market is there since we ourselves including you and me are the personal consumers of our company products.

Does this help you to understand this business better?

Chat me up below
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by Henrich211: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2020
CHY Mall is an amazing business opportunity. The world has never seen anything like it before in any e-commerce company. You shop and earn 15% profit plus free products every 10 days trade circle without referring anybody. For a successful registration contact Mr Henry - 08024414822
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 6:25am On Jul 23, 2020
CHYMALL HAS MADE IT SIMPLE FOR YOU

1. Make money in CHymall business without referrals. There is no need chasing for people before you make money make your own money with CHY shopping mall.

2. Make money without selling anything yourself, everything is done for you.
3. Make money without autoship, don't be thinking about buying product every month before you make money, NO.. In CHYMall, you do it once that's all!

So you see, Chymall is the best business for you , just shop from the mall and make money for life. Chy colour your life, there is huge hope for the future
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
If this is all you get from me today and you exit this group, I have deliver a major message for you, what is your financial growth plan/stratege

What are u currently doing about your finance? Ask yourself that question, or you just keep hoping that miracle will happen?
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
OR you have given up upon living the life of your dreams, driving the car of your dreams, going on vacation, let me tell you that it is still possible.

It doesn't matter how many times you have lost money to greed driven platform online, the choice is yours to make the better choice and testify later.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
I'M HERE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU THE BEST BRAND IN NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS

A business you can do at your leisure, at your pace, no Hawking of products.

A Business that can change you from spirit of lack, with a broad compensation plan and simple marketing task.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
CHY MALL:A NEW REVOLUTIONAL E-COMMERCE BUSINESS

WHAT IS CHYMALL?

�CHY MALL is the perfect E-Ecommerce company that links the manufacturers and customers together to create a shopping link between them. Base on internet marketing in a way to integrate productions, sales and circulation of goods through big data.
CHYMALL Is a unique company that offers all you’re looking for in the world of Entrepreneurship
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
INTRODUCTION TO THE CHYMALL E-COMMERCE

❇Chymal is an e-commerce platform just like Alibaba, Jump, eBay, Amazon, etc.
❇People who purchase on E-commerce platforms usually go on such sites and buy and the only benefit they get is the product and nothing else. It is only the producers/manufacturers and the e-commerce platform that earn money at the end of the day.
❇In view of this, chymall adopted this concept called THE NEW RETAIL CONCEPT (which was proposed by Jack Ma) where all the three parties (producer, e-commerce and consumers) earn profit along the chain of production to the final consummer.
Re: How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. by slimanyd: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
THIS IS THE REGISTRATION OF CHYMALL IN UK. IF YOU LIKE, ALLOW PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING NOWHERE IN DESTINY KEEP YOU AT THEIR FINAL BUSTOP. THEY ARE GREAT DISTRACTION TO YOUR GREATNESS. SEVERE TIES WITH THEM TODAY AND ENTER YOUR FLIGHT TO BREAKTHROUGH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Loan Whatsapp Group / Only those that needs multiple streams of income should read this / New 5 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design With Living Room View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.