Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Need Justice Please!!!!!!? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need Justice Please!!!!!!? (404 Views)

28 July: Zakzaky, Wife Need Justice / I Need Justice Please���� / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Sues US Justice Department (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Justice Please!!!!!!? by kingvick09(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
I'd be so grateful if justice could be served on my behalf , cause the nigeria police force is turning to something else.
i have a private bike which I use for my business , so this set of guys without Id or means of identification as police officer stopped me at palm avenue mushin and requested for my bike key which i refused cause i was scared they were thieves. before i knew it one of them already called the rest.when the rest came , they started harassing me. in the twinkle of an eye, i was handcuffed just for resisting arrest of my bike and the other guy brought out mini tear gas and pressed it to my face. I was bundled into one MARUWA and taken to olosan police station where they put me in a room and started beating cause people tried to help me at the spot of the illegal arrest...
I'm pleading ,if there's any lawyer here on nairaland who can help me get justice for the harassment and maltreatment i got today for being hand cuffed and tear gassed.
I'M BEING ASKED TO COME TOMORROW MORNING TO CLAIM MY BIKE AND THE GOODS ON THE BIKE.I HAVE TO BE THERE BY 8AM TOMORROW MORNING.
Re: I Need Justice Please!!!!!!? by kingthreat(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2020
kingvick09:
I'd be so grateful if justice could be served on my behalf , cause the nigeria police force is turning to something else.
i have a private bike which I use for my business , so this set of guys without Id or means of identification as police officer stopped me at palm avenue mushin and requested for my bike key which i refused cause i was scared they were thieves. before i knew it one of them already called the rest.when the rest came , they started harassing me. in the twinkle of an eye, i was handcuffed just for resisting arrest of my bike and the other guy brought out mini tear gas and pressed it to my face. I was bundled into one MARUWA and taken to olosan police station where they put me in a room and started beating cause people tried to help me at the spot of the illegal arrest...
I'm pleading ,if there's any lawyer here on nairaland who can help me get justice for the harassment and maltreatment i got today for being hand cuffed and tear gassed.
I'M BEING ASKED TO COME TOMORROW MORNING TO CLAIM MY BIKE AND THE GOODS ON THE BIKE.I HAVE TO BE THERE BY 8AM TOMORROW MORNING.

The lawyers are isolating. Ask via your family and friends

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Community Cries Out Over Alleged Gruesome Murder Of 19-year-old Boy / Breaking! Oyo Monarch’s Wife, Daughter Kidnapped / Gunmen Kill Five Soldiers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.