Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Dr Cupid In Da House - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dr Cupid In Da House (663 Views)

Donpentertainment Da Photographer / Are You Looking For Professional Wedding Photographer To Capture That Special Da / Internet Brousing ( N1,999 You Will Get 8gb For 40 Days Or N5,000 18gb 100 Da (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Cupid In Da House by drcupid: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2007
hi great nairalanders.i see that i whole lot of us need a relationship,we need somebody we can call our own.but they are not forth coming.with this i came up with an idea, if you want to get hooked up with that person of your dream,kindly drop your profile and also describe the kind of person you are looking for in the following email:
dr-cupid@excite.com
i will be glad to hook u up.
yours in love,
Dr.Cupid

(1) (Reply)

French Tutors Needed (urgent) / Get A Free Website With Every Domain Purchase. From N6000 / CCNA/VoIP Training With Real-time Live Routers Configuration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.