Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,403 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Will Be Your Freelance Writer ( Plus Premium Grammarly And Plagiarism Checker) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Will Be Your Freelance Writer ( Plus Premium Grammarly And Plagiarism Checker) (650 Views)

Premium Grammarly And Quillbot Available / Turnitin: Plagiarism Checker #1000 Naira Only / Get Grammarly Premium To Write As A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Your Freelance Writer ( Plus Premium Grammarly And Plagiarism Checker) by Meekha(m): 1:35am On Mar 26, 2020
This is for those who want to outsource works that they know they can't cope with. Whether you are outsourcing from Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer or even Personal Projects, my familiarity with these platforms would honestly be enough to know what you are expecting.

With a Premium Subscription to Grammarly and a Plagiarism Checker, I test every written content before final submission..

I also don't miss deadlines.

I charge #1.2/word but #1.5/word for Academic Journals and Thesis

0.8.1.5.0.8.4 2.9. 2. 3.

I just need honesty and transparency and then we'll be good to go..

I am currently open for collaborations...

I would be more than willing to attend to you...Don't forget,, Once you are on my list, i'll treat you with the utmost PRIORITY!!
Re: I Will Be Your Freelance Writer ( Plus Premium Grammarly And Plagiarism Checker) by Meekha(m): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2020
Still available for business
Re: I Will Be Your Freelance Writer ( Plus Premium Grammarly And Plagiarism Checker) by Meekha(m): 5:07am On Mar 27, 2020
Still available for business
Re: I Will Be Your Freelance Writer ( Plus Premium Grammarly And Plagiarism Checker) by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:56am On Mar 27, 2020
I'm interested. Will like to see a sample of your academic writing. info@vapatrick.com
Re: I Will Be Your Freelance Writer ( Plus Premium Grammarly And Plagiarism Checker) by Meekha(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Still available
Re: I Will Be Your Freelance Writer ( Plus Premium Grammarly And Plagiarism Checker) by Meekha(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Currently available for business
Re: I Will Be Your Freelance Writer ( Plus Premium Grammarly And Plagiarism Checker) by Meekha(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2020
Reach out for a well researched top-notch content today..
Re: I Will Be Your Freelance Writer ( Plus Premium Grammarly And Plagiarism Checker) by Meekha(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ready to take on offers
Re: I Will Be Your Freelance Writer ( Plus Premium Grammarly And Plagiarism Checker) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Meekha:
This is for those who want to outsource works that they know they can't cope with. Whether you are outsourcing from Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer or even Personal Projects, my familiarity with these platforms would honestly be enough to know what you are expecting.

With a Premium Subscription to Grammarly and a Plagiarism Checker, I test every written content before final submission..

I also don't miss deadlines.

I charge #1.2/word but #1.5/word for Academic Journals and Thesis

0.8.1.5.0.8.4 2.9. 2. 3.

I just need honesty and transparency and then we'll be good to go..

I am currently open for collaborations...

I would be more than willing to attend to you...Don't forget,, Once you are on my list, i'll treat you with the utmost PRIORITY!!

Kindly send me some samples of your article writing. Check my signature for my WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Article Writer Available for Hire / Writting Solutions / I Need Two Writers. I Pay 1.2N Per Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.