Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Coronavirus: Kano Government Closes Borders, Shuts Airport Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Kano Government Closes Borders, Shuts Airport Road (18645 Views)

Protest In Imo Community As Government Closes Gas Plant Construction Site / Kano Government Relaxes Lockdown, Announces Free Days / Emir Sanusi Faces Dethronement As Kano Government Commences Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Kano Government Closes Borders, Shuts Airport Road by benuejosh: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Desammyst:

Lol... It's well, brother. Am in Makurdi, pls how can we discuss as regards the Bambara nut biz Am very much interested.
I will reply your email.
Re: Coronavirus: Kano Government Closes Borders, Shuts Airport Road by Abjdrg: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Close border? Which border? People are talking of closing borders naija tood is joining the conversation. Shameless people
Re: Coronavirus: Kano Government Closes Borders, Shuts Airport Road by 7lives: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
May this shit never get to Kano, else it's going to be a cleansing program.

I have never seen 1 thing expose the flaws in so many things at the same time like Corona Virus.

1. It showed how unplanned and unprepared Nigeria is.
2. Showed how non challant the leaders are.
3. Showed how fake both religions and their leaders are.
4. Showed the extent of decay in Nigeria's Health sector.
5. Shown Nigerians that performance supercedes sentiments of Religion and tribe. I want to believe that a Northern Muslim from Katsina is the one appointed to take care of the President and Abba Kyari right? Nonsense.

When you tell them in the North that birth should be controlled, they hate on you and tell you that God takes care of Children. I wonder what it'll be like should Corona enter Kano, Kaduna or Sokoto.

The one wey plane carry enter Kano airport three days ago no be conona, na corronation.
Guys fled as ambulance approach the plane, shouting Corona ne, akoi akoi.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Kano Government Closes Borders, Shuts Airport Road by Kfed4ril(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
Raydos:
C - Corona Virus
H - Hanta Virus
I -
N -
A -

Are you people thinking what am thinking??

Lol
Yes
Re: Coronavirus: Kano Government Closes Borders, Shuts Airport Road by Legendguru: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Really
Re: Coronavirus: Kano Government Closes Borders, Shuts Airport Road by Cantonese: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
blasted12:
I'm sure the prophet wouldn't ask anyone to kiss a high tension wire

He made a good quote and spoilt it with a foolish comment.

Anyway for the youngman who felt people would not be happy over the comment, he can visit the nearest transformer close to him and engage in a great romance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo Awaits Directives From Buhari / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike / Imprisonment Of Inibehe Effiong Was Unconstitutional - Nigerian Bar Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.