Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something (992 Views)

How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by PastorBK(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2020
This covid 19 politics is getting more serious than the virus itself. The fear which is generated is doing a good job on most people.

But I advice we stay safe without being afraid simply because fear doesn't bring life, it kills life. Let's be guided without fear

So many things are not clear and all the theories postulated are looking more like it.

Is there something we don't know that is going on, if Nigeria has announced 51 cases as at today March 26, and Jack ma sent thousands of support already.

I. Is he praying we have this crises in that volume
II. Does he have naija data more than us
III. Why did our leaders collect the gift if the numbers they rolled out is correct. (Or are they selling)

The fight for the world leadership between China and America cannot be ignored here and sooner or later we would know where this is going.

With America saying they can build an antigen from banana, to saying chloroquine is approved for it's treatment (all to say they have control and leading)
China on the other hand is celebrating 6days of no virus plus sending out gift to the world as a big brother and by them buying back majority of shares that the Americans had in China. All shares are mostly on -17 to -24% down while China alone has +0.34 profit on shares after buying all the major shares of American companies in their city.

Anyway whatever this is, Exodus 12 says volume here and I can say after this quarantine period we all are going to Canaan while the enemies of the state are perishing in the Red Sea.
Just make sure you're close to Jesus so his blood can be in your household, so the angel of destruction (covid-19) will pass over you.

Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by Blakjewelry(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2020
Yes we should be prepared for thousands. My prediction is number of reported cases double in the coming days and the past few days has proven so
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by PastorBK(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Yes we should be prepared for thousands. My prediction is number of reported cases double in the coming days and the past few days has proven so

The rate isn't doubling as predicted. It's still very low compared to other countries and we all are on lockdown already so the spread is already contained.

May God help us all
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by Skyfornia(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2020
It's just common sense...
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2020
Yes, you are missing something. Have you eaten?

Jack Ma's donations has nothing with your poorly analysed ascertions in your write ups. You lots waileed Buhari should have shut the sea, land, and air borders to contain the spread earlier. Same lots wailed for his non challant and sluggish body language towards providing the kits and hospital equipments to control the spread. Same lots wailed in regards to the looted disbursed funds meant for kits, isolation centres, etc.

Same lots wailed about non support of the nation's billioniare, even church leaders weren't spared.

Now, Jack Ma is filling the gap and you dished out your poor analysis to discredit his charitable movement to Africa, not only Nigeria. Get your facts right!

Chinese citizens altogether puts efforts to curb the spread in their country, other nations making efforts. What are we doing about ours?

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by PastorBK(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Skyfornia:
It's just common sense...

Please shed more light
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by PastorBK(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2020
Wolgrace:
Yes, you are missing something. Have you eaten?

Jack Ma's donations has nothing with your poorly analysed ascertions in your write ups. You lots waileed Buhari should have shut the sea, land, and air borders to contain the spread earlier. Same lots wailed for his non challant and sluggish body language towards providing the kits and hospital equipments to control the spread. Same lots wailed in regards to the looted disbursed funds meant for kits, isolation centres, etc.

Same lots wailed about non support of the nation's billioniare, even church leaders weren't spared.

Now, Jack Ma is filling the gap and you dished out your poor analysis to discredit his charitable movement to Africa, not only Nigeria. Get your facts right!

Chinese citizens altogether puts efforts to curb the spread in their country, other nations making efforts. What are we doing about ours?

You fall hand. All these you wrote, who said them absolutely not me. The one I said you read it and still put all the ones wey no concern me put. Transferred aggression... I asked if I was missing something, meaning I want insights from another good and knowledgeable Nigerian. Not all this rants haba. Men discuss not all this abeg
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by StrikeBack(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2020
Where is God donation ?

I'm waiting for your response
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by Blakjewelry(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
PastorBK:

The rate isn't doubling as predicted. It's still very low compared to other countries and we all are on lockdown already so the spread is already contained.

May God help us all
Check the reported number of cases lately. It was around 8 for weeks then all of a sudden you see 4 to 5 case daily now imagine of people already infected but are yet to show signs
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by PastorBK(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Check the reported number of cases lately. It was around 8 for weeks then all of a sudden you see 4 to 5 case daily now imagine of people already infected but are yet to show signs
Very correct. But even at that the percentage isn't soaring plus infected people are also being certified okay, like today we heard 6 people are okay to be released same as the first 2 publicised
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by PastorBK(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
StrikeBack:
Where is God donation ?

I'm waiting for your response
I'm not sure I understand this question
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by Zaheertyler(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
I hope you guys are aware that all this Abba kyari and buhari and bauchi state governor cororna talk na wash....they had to spread awareness and that's the only way It could spread fast
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by Blakjewelry(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
PastorBK:

Very correct. But even at that the percentage isn't soaring plus infected people are also being certified okay, like today we heard 6 people are okay to be released same as the first 2 publicised
Actually there are reported cases and confirm cases
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by PastorBK(m): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Actually there are reported cases and confirm cases

We can only work with confirmed cases as everyone became a blogger and medical expert overnight. So the reported are not really a good way to count.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
PastorBK:

You fall hand. All these you wrote, who said them absolutely not me. The one I said you read it and still put all the ones wey no concern me put. Transferred aggression... I asked if I was missing something, meaning I want insights from another good and knowledgeable Nigerian. Not all this rants haba. Men discuss not all this abeg

Your inability to credit source of the thread is a poor way of analysing the write ups because it all appears that you are the source. A confused topic and poorly written thread with questioning and conclusion should not be considered as a way of seeking insights.

The conclusion is whether it is you or not that wrote it, the analyses are very poor. Don't see it aggression, I only stated the fact. I'm sorry
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by PastorBK(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
Wolgrace:

Your inability to credit source of the thread is a poor way of analysing the write ups because it all appears that you are the source. A confused topic and poorly written thread with questioning and conclusion should not be considered as a way of seeking insights.

The conclusion is whether it is you or not that wrote it, the analyses are very poor. Don't see it aggression, I only stated the fact. I'm sorry

And I am getting more confused. How do you judge a poorly written thread. (Bad English or you didn't like what I was thinking)
There is nothing conclusive about covid-19 as the whole world is postulating and analysing. My input and view shouldn't be termed poorly written because you have a different view, which you would had stated so I can shape my view. That's the main reason for discussions.
Now I've not learnt anything because you've raise no point at all, you're just pointing fingers.

Plus its my view, not a random copy and paste which I made clear from the topic by adding "did i miss something"
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
PastorBK:

And I am getting more confused. How do you judge a poorly written thread. (Bad English or you didn't like what I was thinking)
There is nothing conclusive about covid-19 as the whole world is postulating and analysing. My input and view shouldn't be termed poorly written because you have a different view, which you would had stated so I can shape my view. That's the main reason for discussions.
Now I've not learnt anything because you've raise no point at all, you're just pointing fingers.

Plus its my view, not a random copy and paste which I made clear from the topic by adding "did i miss something"

Hey bro! Was not refering to bad english. Any how it was written, I understood it. But its your view, not a random copy and paste? And you initially claimed its not your write ups? Whatever it is, I have stated my conclusion.

Poor view and analysis...! This is what you need to understand.

I asked, what are we doing about ours? Leave Jack Ma sir.
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by PastorBK(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Wolgrace:

Hey bro! Was not refering to bad english. Any how it was written, I understood it. But its your view, not a random copy and paste? And you initially claimed its not your write ups? Whatever it is, I have stated my conclusion.

Poor view and analysis...! This is what you need to understand.

I asked, what are we doing about ours? Leave Jack Ma sir.
Ok o. I hear
Re: Jack Ma's Donation: Am I Missing Something by PastorBK(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
I just heard that UK's supplies got infected with Covid-19. Am I the only one thinking aloud

(1) (Reply)

*breast Sucking What Is Health Benefit / Water Safety: How Long Should Sachet Water Be Stored For Drinking / if U Have your Menstral Period In Between your Actual Normal Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.