Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Castration (removing Of Testicles ) To Control Homosexual Desires. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Castration (removing Of Testicles ) To Control Homosexual Desires. (360 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research / Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Castration (removing Of Testicles ) To Control Homosexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2020
Please advise, I am close to 22 years old in few days. I still have homosexual desires and want To consider surgical castration? What would you advise me? Go ahead or not.
Re: Castration (removing Of Testicles ) To Control Homosexual Desires. by Thecodingslayer: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2020
Shu you don't want children in your life lol
Re: Castration (removing Of Testicles ) To Control Homosexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2020
Thecodingslayer:
Shu you don't want children in your life lol
I Said I am troubled with homosexual desires, how could i possibly have children like this? I dont want To destroy my body in incontrôlable sexual acts even before thoughts of whether having kids or not.
Re: Castration (removing Of Testicles ) To Control Homosexual Desires. by Yustash001(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2020
beardlessdude:
I Said I am troubled with homosexual desires, how could i possibly have children like this? I dont want To destroy my body in incontrôlable sexual acts even before thoughts of whether having kids or not.
So after castration it can be fixed whenever you wish to have a child ba?
Re: Castration (removing Of Testicles ) To Control Homosexual Desires. by Thecodingslayer: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
Castrating your self will not stop it, rather it will make it worse because you will no longer produce testosterone and by the way homosexuality isn't something you can just fix so just go on with your livestyle if you want children you can do artificial insemination

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19, Delta State Government Is Prepared Should There Be Any Case In Delta / China Target Whistleblowers And Destroy Evidence Of Outbreak / Nigerian Nurse Who Recovered From Coronavirus In The US Reveals Her Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.