Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,590 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

A Viral Video Spotted Tiwa Savage Adding Sugar To Swallow (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Viral Video Spotted Tiwa Savage Adding Sugar To Swallow (video) (600 Views)

Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way / Weirdo! Tiwa Savage Spotted Adding Sugar To Her Eba And Ewedu Soup (video) / Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Viral Video Spotted Tiwa Savage Adding Sugar To Swallow (video) by Tundezy6(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2020
Nigerian female singer, songwriter and actress Tiwatope Savage Balogun popularly known as Tiwa Savage has cause stir on social media after a video spotted her adding sugar to swallow.

Global News Nigeria found a viral video of Tiwa Savage where she confess says “I put sugar on my swallow” which causes stir as fans reacted on social media that she doesn’t know how to cook.

Tiwa is well exposed and educated, as for me to believe that she doesn’t know how to cook i might have taste one of his meal.

Having said “I put sugar on my swallow” really proof that she don’t know how to cook, OMG! How can you be adding sugar to Amala, Semo, Eba, Fufu, Pounded yam, etc.

Video

(1) (Reply)

Naijaloaded CEO “makinde Azeez” Shares Cow During The Lockdown / Who Destroy Others To Succeed Must Know That Destruction Awaits Him- Tonto Dikeh / Davido Finally Recognized By The Rock, See What He Said About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.