Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government (52290 Views)

Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government / Ikosi Ketu Fruit Market Demolished By Lagos State Government / Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government by Pacesetter123(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Nairaland should be on that list. No social distancing here grin
grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government by davillian(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2020
deltateam:

If there's lockdown, truth is everything will be affected. Don't trust NEPA. If you have a safe way/place of storing 50 litres without risk of inflammation?
Cos NEPA will disappoint.

Charging of phones and rechargeable is the only thing that takes guys out.
To keep fuel de fire me
Re: Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government by Happyfela(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2020
Which foolish person be this again
otijah:
O boy these areas are majorly Igbos that control the markets. God guide your people
Re: Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government by Silvestrlee: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2020
davillian:

Bad bele
E de pain you o grin cheesy

What a baby!!!
Re: Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government by davillian(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Silvestrlee:

What a baby!!!
Adult pls take it to the bank and deposit it
Re: Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government by Silvestrlee: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2020
davillian:

Adult pls take it to the bank and deposit it

I get time dey reply this guy shaaa. Like how old are you? Whatever! I am not waiting any bit of my kilobyte on u. I'm done.
Re: Coronavirus: List of markets shut down by Lagos State Government by davillian(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Silvestrlee:

I get time dey reply this guy shaaa. Like how old are you? Whatever! I am not waiting any bit of my kilobyte on u. I'm done.
I'm older than you and the first born of your family.....
But wait you talking to yourself.....
I'm suspecting something
Do you smoke weed !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding / London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians / Different Nigerians You'll Meet In The Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.