Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland (1823 Views)

Scam Alert / Read On This Page.........the World Is A Scam / Are You A Scam And When Will You Pay My Money ?@addah21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
dominique:

Who is the said client that is refusing to pay you? Did you meet him on Nairaland? Post his details here

Dominique don't mind him. Since I told him I had ten writers he started exhibiting funny trials and has been using one excuse to the other to demoralise my writers and not pay for services rendered. It's now eight weeks. When this thread was created he assured to pay today which was like 12days ago. Today he tried to spin it one me that he won't pay for one 5000words project and he will pay for just one. Do I go back and tell my team mates who wrote this article seven weeks back that it won't be paid for. Does one go to a shopping mall place a purchase and after eight weeks say he won't pay for services rendered? Please add his moniker and names to list of thieves on the forum. He can come defend himself if I'm lying. I can send you screenshots of his words today

CC Divepen1
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Have a look and judge for yourselves dominique and Divepen 1. Mynd44 add this dude to the list of scammers on the forum
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by dominique(f): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Dominiue don't mind him. Since I told him I had ten writers he started exhibiting funny trials and has been using one excuse to the other to demoralise my writers and not pay for services rendered. It's now eight weeks. When this thread was created he assured to pay today which was like 12days ago. Today he tried to spin it one me that he won't pay for one 5000words project and he will pay for just one. Do I go back and tell my team mates who wrote this article seven weeks back that it won't be paid for. Does one go to a shopping mall place a purchase and after eight weeks say he won't pay for services rendered? Please add his moniker and names to list of thieves on the forum. He can come defend himself if I'm lying. I can send you screenshots of his words today

CC Divepen

Emmaxy9, I saw on the screenshot that you were going to pay him today, what is stopping you from paying now? Who is the client you got the job from? This is starting to look like a Fidelmalek kind of scam.
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Screenshots

Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Almost two weeks ago this dude posted me now thinking the date would reach that he will pay me today. The same way he has been posting me since eight weeks. If he spoke well I would have understood and relaxed I asked him for date he will make complete payment. He refused to give a straight response and began to resort to the use of blackmail and emotional responses.

The screenshots are my witnesses
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by Divepen1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Dominique don't mind him. Since I told him I had ten writers he started exhibiting funny trials and has been using one excuse to the other to demoralise my writers and not pay for services rendered. It's now eight weeks. When this thread was created he assured to pay today which was like 12days ago. Today he tried to spin it one me that he won't pay for one 5000words project and he will pay for just one. Do I go back and tell my team mates who wrote this article seven weeks back that it won't be paid for. Does one go to a shopping mall place a purchase and after eight weeks say he won't pay for services rendered? Please add his moniker and names to list of thieves on the forum. He can come defend himself if I'm lying. I can send you screenshots of his words today

CC Divepen1

This was the same reason I was stalling the removal of the thread.
Emmaxxy9, what's the issue here again?
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
More

Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
I asked for a date he could conveniently pay for the last 5000words product review I wrote cause I wrote three for him, he started to whine that he doesn't want to pay for it. After eight weeks o. Meanwhile they was never a moment he requested for any modifications to any article after producing it. Not until four/five weeks later he came whining there was an issue. He provided screenshots about the last article not been good, but when we both checked, it wasn't written by me but by another writer he assigned and distributed the works to. Okay now pay me or tell me a convenient date I'll be paid for the last review he's employing emotional blackmail, whining and excuses.
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Divepen1:

Please
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 7:13am On Apr 06, 2020
Divepen1:

Y
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
dominique:

Who is the said client that is refusing to pay you? Did you meet him on Nairaland? Post his details here

Good evening

Can you help bring a situation to a close please? I have an issue I need you to resolve some conflicts with some Nairalander. Please

I also want this thread taken down as I've resolved all issues but before its taken down I want you to mediate on a very critical. Issue
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cc Divepen 1 can you help bring a conflict that's connected to this to an end and also close the this thread after you deal with that issue?
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by dominique(f): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Good evening

Can you help bring a situation to a close please? I have an issue I need you to resolve some conflicts with some Nairalander. Please

I also want this thread taken down as I've resolved all issues but before its taken down I want you to mediate on a very critical. Issue

Tag me on the thread in question
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by dominique(f): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Good evening

Tag me on the thread in question or post the link here
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by Divepen1(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
EverythinDeals:
Cc Divepen 1 can you help bring a conflict that's connected to this to an end and also close the this thread after you deal with that issue?
I will be expecting the link...
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2020
dominique:

Tag me on the thread in question or post the link here

Funny. I'm just seeing this after a while. Good day Madam. Please let me know if I still have your attention on this subject matter
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Divepen1:
I will be expecting the link...

Would you believe this guy after we reached an agreement that he pays. He paid 5,000 Naira out of 10,000 Naira. And when I asked the remaining 5,000 Naira on the day he promised, he started whining again. I later waived and asked him to make split payments of 1,000 Naira. He paid the first 1,000 Naira. Okay pay the balance. It has been stories upon stories. This is going to 12weeks

Isnt this the clear case of people who collected services and refuse to pay?

Isn't this a scam artist. I await your definition to the antics of a small boy trying to dupe his uncle bro
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by dominique(f): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Funny. I'm just seeing this after a while. Good day Madam. Please let me know if I still have your attention on this subject matter

Sure
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by EverythinDeals: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
dominique:

Sure

Thanks. I'll find a cafe. Find time to type a lengthy mail and send it to you privately to pour out my honest thoughts and heart in the best possible way. Thanks madam
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by Emmaxy9(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2020
This case has been settled. Mod please delete the thread
Re: Scam Alert : Issue With A Scam Employer On Nairaland by Emmaxy9(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught In The Act / A Song Unsong (A Marked Standalone Story) / Not Adieu - Poem To A Lost And Loved One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.