Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me (1076 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / The Goddess Of All Witches / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me by chrisnwoke1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
HOW THE MARINE GODDESS OF IMO RIVER VOWED TO STOP ME!!!

As at the time of taking this photo, I was not yet in the university but was already the general over-seer of a cult group in Rivers state.

My name is Christian Nwoke and I have seen what the saving hand of God can do to a chronic sinner!

As the founder of that small cult group, I used to receive monthly dues from my boys some of which are here on Facebook today...
We had blood covenants at Imo River where I used to carry my boys to, dip them into the water like John the Baptist did and baptise them into the spirit of violence and wickedness, cut their thumbs with razor blade and use the blood mixed with squadron for oath taking.

The earrings in this photo weren't magnetic studs but were piercing (I pierced my ears to wear earrings)...

I also had an eleven tracked musical album which I had released and was trying to compete with men like "Piper" the dancehall king, because I was a dancehall artiste known by the nickname "Neutral X"...
(Thank you Jesus for saving me from Babylon).

By the time of taking this photo I had already ran away from a hot police chase after I finished beating an okada man in Atugbo street and was being arrested twice by the police (one at Elekahia, the other at Diobu)...

I was gentle looking to my parents, but they never knew that any of my mates who was intimidated or robbed by any known tout, I had my ways to go and take the goods back and it always worked for me, either by violence or by negotiation.

Many persons know me as a Preacher today, bless God!, but by the time of taking this photo (those days) I was already an Indian hemp smoker (I smoked my first weed in SS2 and continued from there)...

It wasn't long after those covenants, the goddess of imo river struck me with the spirit of masturbation and whoredomy (visiting harlots)... I didn't like such but as a result of those river covenants, I began doing more useless things that I thought I could never do, because the spirit of uncleanness had possessed me...

I remember how i helped Satan to inspire many young men in my village, in Port Harcourt and Owerri to join cults in the university and they did as I said because I had the influence...
One of them became very violent in a campus in the east, he became number 1 and died with the same sword he used to kill others then.
Mercy Lord!

All these were happening when I was still under 17 years and many years after, when I was in the University, after I got RADICALLY Born Again as an active member of a cult group on campus, that river goddess appeared in my aunty's house where I was live and she began shaking everywhere with her cohorts, one thing I heard her say was:
"Why did you let him go...why! why!!!"
She was screaming at her agents and cutleries where shaking in the kitchen...

But too late it was for the river goddess as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah had already set me free already from the grip of Leviathan that piercing sea dragon...!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, CHRISTIAN NWOKE IS A NEW MAN TODAY AND NOT ONLY THAT, HE IS ALSO MAKING MANY NEW MEN FOR JESUS CHRIST THROUGH THE GOSPEL DAILY.

YOU SEE WHY I DON'T JOKE WITH THE MESSAGE OF REPENTANCE?
I know what it is to be a chronic sinner my friend!

OLD THINGS ARE GONE AND PAST!

ALL THINGS ARE NEW TODAY, HALLELUJAH!

Please know that the seal of my Apostleship was not because I loved the title "Apostle" and gave myself one, but because Jesus Christ saved me right on my way to a campus cult convention of one of my men in the bush and there and then, I believed the Gospel and received the Holy Spirit... This I will speak on someday.

We didn't join the ministry because of men or because of bread...not because we wanted to open Church and become popular... NO!
The Love of God saved us and brought us here and the same love is driving us as a vehicle to save men everywhere until the day of God is revealed.

The same Jesus that saved me shall also save many through this letter...

Maranatha!

To join me on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/apostlechristiannwokegag

www.gagsermons.com

1 Like

Re: How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me by Righteousness89(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hallelujah!
The Merciful FATHER is Available for all!

Available to to Deliver
Available to Save
Available to Heal
Available to Bless!

THANK YOU FATHER For Saving My Brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me by StrikeBack(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Just one bag of rice will stop this constitution you have written

2 Likes

Re: How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me by Goldencheese(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
May God keep you going hotter in His service to humanity. God bless you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me by spartan117(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
God be praised!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me by Nephilim: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
We thank God for your salvation. Stay strong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me by judedwriter(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked amazing......

God is too wonderful!!!!!

Thank God for your life!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me by TooMuchStuff: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
Plenty details missing....!

Thank God for you.......but we need a thread on the IMO River goddess...!
Re: How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me by Buliwyf: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lol. Another scammer is about to begin his ministry.

That's how they start with fake stories. Either they were killers, armed robbers, cultists or babalawos before.
Guy u still dey learn. Them don use this format tire.

Maybe na uncle eating and chain my guy borrow use snap picture then. Now e say na general overseer of cult for Rivers lol. Clown.

Tomorrow now you go open church dey yarn dust like this to collect tithe and offering. We know your way. Lol
Re: How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me by LordReed(m): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2020
Buliwyf:
Lol. Another scammer is about to begin his ministry.

That's how they start with fake stories. Either they were killers, armed robbers, cultists or babalawos before.
Guy u still dey learn. Them don use this format tire.

Maybe na uncle eating and chain my guy borrow use snap picture then. Now e say na general overseer of cult for Rivers lol. Clown.

Tomorrow now you go open church dey yarn dust like this to collect tithe and offering. We know your way. Lol

Look him face the guy don already dey chop tithe and offerings. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: How The Marine Goddess Of Imo River Vowed To Stop Me by Buliwyf: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2020
LordReed:

Look him face the guy don already dey chop tithe and offerings. LMFAO!

Na true o grin

(1) (Reply)

How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? / The Lord's Business - Another Kingdom Hall Turn Church / Salvation, Or Just Blackmail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.