Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend (2376 Views)

16yrs Girl Committed Suicide In Warri After Bf Dumps Her / Young Girl Committed Suicide After Her Uncle Defiled Her, / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by Hamilton1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Just these morning in Agbor Delta state a girl identified as Oghenemaro Cynthia took her life because her boyfriend Dump her for her best friend.
Her Neighbors said that she was acting Abnormally todays ago, that they don't know she is Ready to go this far by Committing Suicide. Agbor Divisional Police had took over making more Investigation about the Matter.

Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by Hamilton1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
Scene

Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by Hamilton1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2020

Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by Hamilton1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Suen FP

Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by tripplephi: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hamilton1:
Just these morning in Agbor Delta state a girl identified as Oghenemaro Cynthia took her life because her boyfriend Dump her for her best friend.
Her Neighbors said that she was acting Abnormally todays ago, that they don't know she is Ready to go this far by Committing Suicide. Agbor Divisional Police had took over making more Investigation about the Matter.

why do you feel the URGENT NEED to be a DIGITAL LIAR.

this happened in 2015.
ITS ALL OVER GOOGLE... are you so ignorant?

Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by daddytime(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Foolish lying son of a gun-blogger-wanna-be.

An old story that didn't even happen in Nigeria.

Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by OdefaGirl(f): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hope the so called boyfriend and best friend will live happily ever after.....
Na waa for the girl... instead of you to take correct bathing....rub your white powder, wear your lip gloss, shake bombom they pass them, you go kill yourself...
Na you loose my dear.

Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by OdefaGirl(f): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
daddytime:
Foolish lying son of a gun-blogger-wanna-be.

An old story that didn't even happen in Nigeria.

I was actually wondering which military or paramilitary in Naija had that Beret...
Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by daddytime(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I was actually wondering which military or
paramilitary in Naija had that Beret...

Don't mind the dickieee
Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hamilton1:
Scene
you are crazy, lazy blogger, this happened many years ago, I even read it here on nairaland
Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by JunctionBox: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
Chineke me
Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by JunctionBox: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I was actually wondering which military or paramilitary in Naija had that Beret...

I just look at ur pic and whoop, Bleep hungry me. Why
Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by OdefaGirl(f): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
JunctionBox:

I just look at ur pic and whoop, Bleep hungry me. Why

For this virus period.... grin grin grin ahh
Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by JunctionBox: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

For this virus period.... grin grin grin ahh
Nothing concern konji with Corona. grin
Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by Goodgod213: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Even if 40,000 women committed Sucide today, they still cannot meet the amount of men that died because of punna
Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by Bola146(f): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Auntie way mumu, his boyfriend will be somewhere chilling with drinks with one skelewu.
Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by ikorodureporta: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2020
running away from covik
Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by Danelo(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Why will a sane fellow go back in time past n dig out a very old story den put it here on nairaland.....?

The mods should ban dem jare
Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2020
This STORY AGAIN, after so many years.
Why BRING UP SUCH again
Re: A Girl Committed Suicide By Hanging Because Of Boyfriend by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:24am On Mar 28, 2020
Kids should stay away from relationships.

You do not have enough strength to handle your emotions.

Policeman Kills Female Police Officer In Port Harcourt During Market Raid / BREAKING: Endsars Protesters Ignore Wike’s Order, Storm Streets Of Port Harcourt / Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos)