Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Covid-19 Stay At Home: Your First Day At Home. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covid-19 Stay At Home: Your First Day At Home. (193 Views)

Adorable French Bulldog Puppies Available For Sale: Bring Home Your New Best Fri / Your Home, Your Corner Stone - Liberty Badmus / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Stay At Home: Your First Day At Home. by kalvoken(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
How are you feeling about today's stay at home?

As for me, I have been bored to hell and then back to heaven. The thought of staying like this for a whole seven days is killing me already. I have only managed to take my bath at 12 noontime and then ate. Now am back to bed.

How did you spend your day? Was business as usual, that's if you have your business or office off a popular market or area.

(1) (Reply)

16-year-old Girl Arrested For Killing Man Who Tried To Rape Her / Chip Stopped Working After Unlocking My Iphone / Despite The Effect Of Corona Virus In Nigeria, FG Didn't Suspend The Stamp Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.