Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/03/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/03/2020 (230 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/03/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/03 /2018 Tuesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2020
Amen
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/03/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Friday, March 27, 2020)

*DO YOU RESEMBLE JESUS?*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness.

2.Father, forgive me all my sins, and restore Your glory that has departed from me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, uproot from my life, anything that does not represent Your image and likeness, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace to abide in You, and, You, in me forever; for without You, I can do nothing.

5.Father, empower me to meditate day and night in Your word, until I am transformed completely into Your image, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me not only be transformed into Your image, physically, let me also, reflect Your attributes of holiness, power, mercy, kindness, etc, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, when people see me, let them see Your glory in me; in Jesus' name.

8.Father, as Your representative here on earth, let my life and conduct never bring reproach or shame to Your name and Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the grace to spend quality time in Your presence daily, until I become like You, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; arise, and scatter every satanic gang up against his life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Out With Another Video / Journey With A Succumbus / Pastors Oya The Ball Is In Your Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.