Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Jonathan Vs Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Atiku (833 Views)

Nyako Vs Atiku: Evolving Tussle For Adamawa APC / Goodluck Jonathan Vs Atiku Wrestling [picture] / Joanthan Vs Atiku Debate- Tonight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Vs Atiku by syke92(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2010
As the PDP presidential primaries draws nearer,there has been a lot of mudslinging,threats and counter-threats,accusation and counter-accusations between the camps of president Goodluck Jonathan and former vice-president Atiku Abubakar which is heating up the polity.The question i want to ask is that who do you think will win the party's ticket?.Your answers should be devoid of ethnic and religious sentiments.
Re: Jonathan Vs Atiku by AndreUweh(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2010
The question should be between Ebele Jonathan and Buhari. Atiku is a walk over.
Re: Jonathan Vs Atiku by Depilot(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2010
We are paying too much attention to Goodluck ( a very weak clueless leader) and Atiku (same old same). I think this time around the next president will be coming from another party.
Buhari may end up carrying the trophy.
Re: Jonathan Vs Atiku by Depilot(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2010
If Buhari is successful in getting a sensible VP to contest, I think he has a better chance.
Re: Jonathan Vs Atiku by AndreUweh(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2010
Depilot:

If Buhari is successful in getting a sensible VP to contest, I think he has a better chance.
Am happy you know that it is a contest between GEJ and Buhari.
Atiku stands no chance.
Re: Jonathan Vs Atiku by RichyBlacK(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Am happy you know that it is a contest between GEJ and Buhari.
Atiku standsĀ  no chance.

In lawless, disorganized, oga-menatlity-infested, corrupt Nigeria, anybody can "win" any election. So, don't count Atiku out.

My capability scores (low-high) for those you mentioned:

GEJ: 50-65%
Atiku: 20-75%
Buhari: 70-90%
Re: Jonathan Vs Atiku by Akainzo(m): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2010
Andre Uweh:

The question should be between Ebele Jonathan and Buhari. Atiku is a walk over.

When did Buhari join PDP that he would contest primaries with GEJ?
Re: Jonathan Vs Atiku by Depilot(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2010
Atiku has won mostly everything he has contested. In fact, he stepped down for Abiola and not only stepped aside for Obasanjo, but also pretty much gave him the crown. One should never count him out as yet, he understands what it takes to win and has strong Nigerians from every region behind him.

Goodluck has never won a thing. He knows nothing about leading, managing or running anything. For most of his career he has followed others. The only hope he has to show Nigerians that he's capable is to come out to debate publicly; and this action may even put end to his career.

Buhari is still a very dangerous candidate. If he is smart enough to merge himself with a young sensible VP, I think he has a better chance. Buhari is a disciplined leader who doesn't need much to make great things happen in Nigeria. If enforcing our laws and seriously fighting corruption in Nigeria is our main objective, Buhari may just be the perfect man for the job.
Re: Jonathan Vs Atiku by Depilot(m): 1:20am On Dec 29, 2010
Grading the 3 men:
Buhari 82%
Atiku 75%
Goodluck 15%

It won't be a bad idea to start looking at Buhari Vs Atiku.
Re: Jonathan Vs Atiku by Horus(m): 1:46am On Dec 29, 2010
Goodluck Jonathan is a very bad leader: sending Nigerian soldiers to Cote d'Ivoire will cost him his re-election.

(1) (Reply)

Ojo Maduekwe, An Opportunist, Says American Official ! / Messy Presidential Elections As Jonathan's Team Unleashes Rigging Spree / Crisis Brews In S-west Pdp Over Appointments, Repositioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.