Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,689 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Share Some Of Your Bitter Experiences As A Result Of COVID-19. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Share Some Of Your Bitter Experiences As A Result Of COVID-19. (441 Views)

How Fayrouz For Every Occasion Has Created Unique Experiences For Consumers / Gatecrashing: Share Your Experiences / Nigerians Share Their Worst Wedding Experiences (hilarious Comments) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Some Of Your Bitter Experiences As A Result Of COVID-19. by Dogshow(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hello Nairalanders!.
Believe me you; this pandemic has affected me negatively in the sense that I was supposed to start an Internship with a News agency company which would so much give me a good experience and exposure. I've craved for this opportunity for a long time as a news writer. Unfortunately it has been postponed.
Moreover, I have friends in which their foreign trips were cancelled.
I would like nairalanders to share some of their bitter experiences as a result of this pandemic if there's any.
Re: Share Some Of Your Bitter Experiences As A Result Of COVID-19. by chatinent: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
I boarded a tricycle coming home from my visit to the bank. A guy was just sneezing uncontrollably with momentary coughs. To cut the story short, we alighted half way..
Re: Share Some Of Your Bitter Experiences As A Result Of COVID-19. by Aremu01(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
chatinent:
I boarded a tricycle coming home from my visit to the bank. A guy was just sneezing uncontrollably with momentary coughs. To cut the story short, we alighted half way..
Lol
Re: Share Some Of Your Bitter Experiences As A Result Of COVID-19. by EzzyCarter: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
grin
Re: Share Some Of Your Bitter Experiences As A Result Of COVID-19. by adontcare(f): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
chatinent:
lol
Re: Share Some Of Your Bitter Experiences As A Result Of COVID-19. by Dogshow(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
chatinent:
This one sef they. grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Obaseki Secures Presidential Pardon For Ambrose Alli / Bob Marley Was A Prophet / Man Nearly Buried Alive With Stone Chips Use For Concrete Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.