Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer In 5 Minutes With Just #700 (oyao!) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer In 5 Minutes With Just #700 (oyao!) (493 Views)

How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 / Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer In 5 Minutes With Just #700 (oyao!) by Houseofbeauty: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zygwUW2Lung

Lets stop these greedy Nigerians selling hand sanitizer with over 500% increase in price.

This simple hand sanitizer is from WHO world Health Organization.

They release these tips and all you need is just 3 items that will cost you #700 or #800 and produce sanitizer you can use 7 times the size of the one these greedy people are selling #1000 each.

But the good thing is that these formula is from WHO you can check the website. Watch the video and follow the steps.

You can see these items in Pharmacy. Moko isopropyl alcohol 99% pure #300,
Hydrogen peroxide 3% #200,
Glycerin 3% #200.

or you can use Aloe vera gel,
Lemon juice,
and Moko isopropyl Alcohol 99% pure.

watch understand and make your own. i just did my own using • 1 cup of 99% isopropyl alcohol
• 1 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide
• 1 teaspoon of 98% glycerin
• ¼ cup, 1 tablespoon, and 1 teaspoon (or 85 milliliters) of sterile distilled or boiled cold water after i watched.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer In 5 Minutes With Just #700 (oyao!) by WhatIf: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
Make I rush go do my own. Thanks for the information! God bless you real good.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer In 5 Minutes With Just #700 (oyao!) by Customtest: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
Houseofbeauty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zygwUW2Lung

Lets stop these greedy Nigerians selling hand sanitizer with over 500% increase in price.

This simple hand sanitizer is from WHO world Health Organization.

They release these tips and all you need is just 3 items that will cost you #700 or #800 and produce sanitizer you can use 7 times the size of the one these greedy people are selling #1000 each.

But the good thing is that these formula is from WHO you can check the website. Watch the video and follow the steps.

You can see these items in Pharmacy. Moko isopropyl alcohol 99% pure #300,
Hydrogen peroxide 3% #200,
Glycerin 3% #200.

or you can use Aloe vera gel,
Lemon juice,
and Moko isopropyl Alcohol 99% pure.

watch understand and make your own. i just did my own using • 1 cup of 99% isopropyl alcohol
• 1 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide
• 1 teaspoon of 98% glycerin
• ¼ cup, 1 tablespoon, and 1 teaspoon (or 85 milliliters) of sterile distilled or boiled cold water after i watched.
Nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer In 5 Minutes With Just #700 (oyao!) by wealthyboy2: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
wow! nice video dear. Lets spread the world of helping people make their own sanitizer instead of buying from greedy Nigeria pharmacies and other sellers.
Re: How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer In 5 Minutes With Just #700 (oyao!) by Houseofbeauty: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thanks dear that so good

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Vaccine For Treatment Of COVID-19 Ready Soon - Iwu / Health Experts Say Official U.S. Coronavirus Death Toll Is Understated / Lockdown Down Cleaning.using A Pressure Washer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.