Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) (6124 Views)

Students To Sue Minister Of Education After He Asked Them To Sue ASUU / Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) by meetme01: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
garyaustin:
Please find below guidelines for transcript application. I applied online in January 2019 and the transcript was received by April. I became curious when I saw 25k as payment for the transcript. Please check if you followed the guideline below;
"UNDERGRADUATE TRANSCRIPT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
Payment is only to be made via the Remita platform at www.remita.net as follows:
Click on Pay FGN and State TSA.
Who do you want to Pay to (type “National Open University of Nigeria”);
Name of Service /Purpose (select “Miscellaneous Income” or “Others”);
Purpose of Payment (type “Undergraduate Transcript”); enter other relevant details, and pay online or in the bank.
Please fill in your details (phone number and e-mail address in the appropriate boxes).
Amount to be paid should be indicated. (Transcript within Nigeria is N10, 000 only, and outside Nigeria is N20, 000 only).
Payment of cash or any additional amount outside the aforementioned approved fee to any official of the university is prohibited.
REMITA will send a mail to your e-mail account, print out and take to any bank for payment.
Attach the Remita payment slip and the bank payment teller to the transcript application
The transcript application should be addressed to The Registrar, National Open University of Nigeria, Plot 91, Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway, Cadastral Zone, Jabi, Abuja. Or all documents scanned and sent to: undergraduatetranscripts@noun.edu.ng.
The application should include all necessary details of the applicant (Full name of applicant, Matriculation number, programme, Faculty, Year of graduation, full address of destination, and designation of recipient (e.g. The Secretary, The Dean).
Attach a photocopy of your National Open University of Nigeria Certificate.
Contacts: 08079618970, 08167424141
If you have paid and obtained the necessary documents, click ‘Start Application’ to commence transcript application"
Source: https://nou.edu.ng/article/undergraduate-transcript-application-guidelines

Cc.. Pegzzyg
Re: I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) by meetme01: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mykelpato:
Go to headquarters at Abuja and you'll keep going until they give you.

Just got mine last month, it wasn't easy, I paid, settled most of the the workers there to no avail, waisted and waited.. Came again and paid the second time because I was so in need of that.

started applying since October last year... I missed winter because if that.

According to a staff there, why they're turning people who come to collect their trabsncripts around is because they don't want students to be leaving NOUN.

NB:they won't give you at hand, you need to provide an address of an institution in naija that they will send directly to.

Local used to be 5k, now 10k this year.. International, formerly 10k,i think 15k now.

Cc.. Pegzzyg
Re: I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) by Pegzzyg(f): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks so much, I appreciate....
meetme01:

Cc.. Pegzzyg
Re: I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) by Pegzzyg(f): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks so much, I appreciate....
meetme01:

Cc.. Pegzzyg
Re: I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) by Supersaver1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
[b][/b] Can NOUN send electronic copy to WES?
olumide81:
The thing about transcript is, aside schools who are authorized to send electronic copy to WES and some institutions abroad, you must make personal arrangement for courier services, else your transcript may not leave the school premises .
Re: I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) by Funkybabee(f): 9:33pm On Jan 23
Please, how did you solve your transcript issue, I have called them several times, send emails up to 50, they are still requesting for the same document that I have sent which they have acknowledged it last week, is just for I to confirm the processing of it today, they still keep sending the previous mail.

Who is living in Abuja that can help me here, I'm living far to Abuja, leaving here to Abuja, I won't be able to hold my peace, please who's living in Abuja here
Re: I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) by Funkybabee(f): 9:38pm On Jan 23
yunnyp:

I've seen students that went to Abuja for their transcripts and got it the same day or latest the next day.

I'm not a staff of NOUN, m just a past student of the institution.

Even if you did not believe it, you need not to call someone Liar Liar because it shows how disrespectful you are, this might even be the reason they delayed your transcript because of your shape words towards them.

Please how can I get student copy of my transcript, I have called and sent them several mails, they were telling me that I'm not the only one applying for it that I should exercise patience. Please are you living in Abuja to help me? the school I processed gave me offer today to bring student copy of my transcript, NOUN did not provide that, please help me
Re: I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) by tom4greatness: 11:30am On Jan 24
Are you good at mathematics?
Do you have what it takes to render online mathematics problem solving?
I will be linking you to a foreign site where you can make at least $200 if you work really hard.
I will also guide you on how you can pass their test so as to enable you become their tutor.
If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp ( 07031912193). Note: only for those tutors that are good at mathematics.
See you on the top!
Re: I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 10:39am On Jan 26
Lol, no gree for anybody this year oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) / Gce 2010/2011 Time Table / ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.