Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Net Framework Issue - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Net Framework Issue (1038 Views)

How To Master C# And .net Framework - Beginner’s Roadmap / A Thread For PHP Code Igniter Framework Tutorial / Full Time Laravel or Symfony Framework Php/js Developers Are Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Net Framework Issue by Adecube82(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
Please I am having issue to install Net frame work on my PC and the windows is 10 pro. I do not know what to do and this is blocking some software not to install on the PC... Please who is going to help me out.
Re: Net Framework Issue by donsheddy1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
Adecube82:
Please I am having issue to install Net frame work on my PC and the windows is 10 pro. I do not know what to do and this is blocking some software not to install on the PC... Please who is going to help me out.
what's the error message you're getting?
Re: Net Framework Issue by Adecube82(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2020
The err message I got was that setup has detected the computer does not meet the requirements to complete the operation.The following blocking issue must be resolved before you can proceed..
Blocking issues ; The .NET Framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system.

I installed another Net Framework but it wouldn't let me install the apps cos it was not updated.. that was 4.6.1
Re: Net Framework Issue by Thenaijaitguy: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Try install .net 3.5 it might work .
Re: Net Framework Issue by Wickindness(m): 2:14am On Mar 28, 2020
Op I'm still having the same problem with you.
Just recently I changed my windows 8 to windows 10 pro because of this same issue, thinking that it will resolve the issue finally. Only for me to arrive at this same issue again. I just concluded that the fault might be from my computer but I don't really think so.
Re: Net Framework Issue by Wickindness(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
donsheddy1:
what's the error message you're getting?
Blocking issues ; The .NET Framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system.
Re: Net Framework Issue by Adecube82(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
The .Net Framework 3.5 Version would not work for most of the app I want to install. Is there any other means to go about this issue?
Re: Net Framework Issue by silento(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Find ur window 10 disc install the dot net 3.5 after install 4.6 and 4.8

Make sure your window 10 build is from August 2019 up if u don't want stories during installation
Re: Net Framework Issue by Wickindness(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2020
silento:
Find ur window 10 disc install the dot net 3.5 after install 4.6 and 4.8

Make sure your window 10 build is from August 2019 up if u don't want stories during installation
You are correct bro. After reading your post I went ahead to do a research too. And it align with your solution or suggestion.
In addition to what you just contributed I will advice the OP to go for the latest built of window 10 which is November, 2019.
Re: Net Framework Issue by Wickindness(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Adecube82:
The .Net Framework 3.5 Version would not work for most of the app I want to install. Is there any other means to go about this issue?
Do you reside at delta state?
Re: Net Framework Issue by Adecube82(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
I reside in Lagos... What sorta disc are you talking about?
Re: Net Framework Issue by Wickindness(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Adecube82:
I reside in Lagos... What sorta disc are you talking about?
There is a new version release of windows 10. The lastest version released of windows 10 is November, 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Html, Css, Python / Programming / Please I Need Help On Some Database Design Issues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.