Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? (718 Views)

Fashion Designer/tailors, Get Hired 2x Faster Using This Free Technique *pics* / Which Lightening Cream Are You Using? / Which Body Cream Are You Using Now And How Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by martwayne001: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
Now that we have no choice but to stay at home, what I have learnt and achieved in the past few days has been incredible. We can turn this into something good only if we look beyond the obvious. The power of technology in these times is amazing.

It is a struggle I must admit to just stay indoors but rather than feed on fear, I have chosen to use this time to feed on soooooo many things that Lagos traffic and physical meetings will not allow. The only downside is that studying / working in one place makes you hungry. � Been checking my weight every single day. What are you using this time for?

www.martwayne.com

Re: What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
For me apart from the usual online thing

Na work out oo. Na now i go get 6packs so after this virus outbreak is over, cloths go begin fit me wella.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by 1realBobby(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
I'm still hustling

1 Like

Re: What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by bigt2(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
I gave Ginger and Maggie a very good bath today.

Now on to my side hustle online since office is now closed cum having a family time and relationship shii wink.

I have spoken.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by scoundrel(f): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
Stay at home? Where? Activities are still running as usual here.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by Chinlin: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by martwayne001: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
��� Nice one! I haven't done any exercise at all. It is starting to tell on me. I better follow yoir cue.

cruxgemmata:
For me apart from the usual online thing

Na work out oo. Na now i go get 6packs so after this virus outbreak is over, cloths go begin fit me wella.
Re: What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by martwayne001: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aren't we all? Now is the time to put the house and business in order.

1realBobby:
I'm still hustling
Re: What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by martwayne001: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
������ Very nice!!!

bigt2:
I gave Ginger and Maggie a very good bath today.

Now on to my side hustle online since office is now closed cum having a family time and relationship shii wink.

I have spoken.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by martwayne001: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Where are you?

scoundrel:
Stay at home? Where? Activities are still running as usual here.
Re: What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by bigt2(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
martwayne001:
������ Very nice!!!

Do you have a dog? cool
Re: What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by scoundrel(f): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
martwayne001:
Where are you?

Port Harcourt. The situation is changing now. Businesses are shutting down now due to the virus. Where were you for almost two weeks?
Re: What Are You Using This Stay At Home Time For? by Becca4007(f): 3:42am On Apr 28, 2020
martwayne001:
Now that we have no choice but to stay at home, what I have learnt and achieved in the past few days has been incredible. We can turn this into something good only if we look beyond the obvious. The power of technology in these times is amazing.

It is a struggle I must admit to just stay indoors but rather than feed on fear, I have chosen to use this time to feed on soooooo many things that Lagos traffic and physical meetings will not allow. The only downside is that studying / working in one place makes you hungry. � Been checking my weight every single day. What are you using this time for?

www.martwayne.com

Searching for vacancies on line pls, perhaps a good one can come during the lock down

(1) (Reply)

In Of A Beauty For Free Haircut And Dye For Ladies In Lagos / Do You Want To Know How To Turn Beauty & Fashion Into Money In NIGERIA / Contemporary Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.