Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

- - - - - - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - - - - - - (5375 Views)

Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - - - - - - by engrsyer(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
It is true. They used British Airways and fly to London...

Watch out for the news later.
Re: - - - - - - by Yabaleft: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Rumour has it that they were flown to Cuba.

If it is true, then this country is finished.

1 Like

Re: - - - - - - by engrchykae(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
sapientia:
Which airport are they landing?

Black people with covid 19 being allowed into UK.

Haaaaaaaaaaa

Only Buhari can be that clueless to allow that
buhari and kyari are important British slaves.
Re: - - - - - - by franchasng: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
imam07:
I don't doubt it. Right from d beginning, I hv known England is the cause of our problem. France is better off colonising countries than this useless England. They protect our African corrupt leaders.
True. Queen Elizabeth and her fellow Britons are more than corrupt, feeding on commonwealth nations and forming nonsense royal bullshyyyt, British empire must fall, I give them 30 more years before they turn to something worst than Italy and Greece, that is why any time I am transiting through the useless London airport, I make sure I spit on their corrupt ground that created problem for BLACK AFRICA angry
Re: - - - - - - by franchasng: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lasico25:
Which country would accept imported cases of COVID -19. Then such country is a shithole
useless Britain will accept so long as it's a corrupt black African President from a rich black nation, that is what they are using to sustain that dead country called UK angry
Re: - - - - - - by oghenetegah(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
CNN confirmed it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Buhari You Didnt Know - For Those Under 30 Years Of Age On NairaLand. / Difference Between Osun State And The State Of Osun (photos) / Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.