Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

A Plague In Nations - The One Nine Virus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Plague In Nations - The One Nine Virus (164 Views)

Nigeria Ranks Second In Nations With The Highest Paternity Fraud! / Only One Plague / Locust Plague: About 20 Million People Are Experiencing High Degree Of Food Inse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plague In Nations - The One Nine Virus by kanujkan: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
I write for us in this present time, and for posterity. For us, in order to create the much needed awareness. For posterity, so others will know what happened to us just incase the world still remains after this time, and if it do, just incase it'll still have humans live in it.

We are freshly into 2020. Just three months into it. I heard the Millennium Development Goals (MDG's) as soon as I began to know myself.

A year ago, a friend of mine published a book, "Reasons People Die Nowadays", the book opened my eyes to several realities.

One of the major goals of the MDG's is to alleviate poverty. And this among others seems unrealizable. There seems to be another plan; the plan to depopulate the world of humans.

In Nigeria, for instance, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), the body that regulates admission in the country, have disclosed that over 2.1 million candidates registered in this years examination. But the truth even if all of them hit the cut off mark, not all of them will get admitted.

In 2014, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, the then registrar of JAMB said only 700,000 out of the 900,000 candidates that registered will be admitted. And that was because, that was the amount the schools in Nigeria could admit then.

Even if everyone is admitted, where are the jobs? The government won't employ too many because in thirty-five years, they will all be due for pensions for life.

Now, this is how pension plans work. The government take part of your salary and hand it to pension managers who in turn invest and trade with it. The bad news is, the financial market sometimes have bad times. But, the government still have to pay pension for life even if the person outlives his/her fund. No wonder the exercises for pensioners are not good enough for them who are too old to undertake such exercises.

Some countries now offer the Defined Contribution Plan whereby, the pensioner himself or herself is in control of his or her pension fund. He or she runs out of pension whenever the pension fund runs out of money.

Also, companies that should help the government and employ are now using technology to get things done. Robots are right now doing jobs humans would have done. And the advent of ATMs led to the loss of jobs of several in the banking industry.

The high rate of crime in the streets is attributed to the jobless and poor masses in the society. Some group of people think the only way to save the world and get rid of poverty is to reduce the world population. Among other things, we now have covid 19 - I call it the one nine virus.

The one nine virus is not the first in their plan, and I guess, won't be the last. They even have other measures including immunization and vaccines. The only way out is, watch out and stay safe.

To get more info about their plans and how to stay safe, read the book, "Reasons People Die Nowadays" by E. G. Ana.

To get a copy of the book, Follow the link below:

[url][/url]https://paystack.com/pay/reasonspeopledie

(1) (Reply)

Online Shoppers Please Help / Promotablemedia / Lockdown: Placing Food Security Measures As Top Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.