Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister (57608 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / Doctors Say Coronavirus Can Spread Through Farts / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by AMOTEKUN2023: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2020
I told some fools here long time ago but their ignorance could not comprehend it
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2020
johnmattew:
ehanire is a medical doctor trained in Germany...the previous minister,adewale is a professor of medicine in UI

The reputable Professor Adewole of UCH I know, BUT Ehanire I know not. I will find out Ehanire and get back to you.
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Sanchez01: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
but all those men who exchange saliva with olosho and runz girls in the name of kissing can contact it..dont u think? cheesy
Around the face, yes. Perhaps his argument would have been pretty solid if he mentioned MouthAction but then, it has not been proven whether or not the virus is present in other fluids of the body.
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Microwhy: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Including this..?

Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Afam4eva(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2020
charlsecy:
Just commonsense and principle should let you know sex involves intimate contact, which violates social distancing, and thus can lead to a coronavirus infection. Can't you reason this out even without WHO? Can't you think at all?

Coronavirus is not necessarily an STI, but sex could create scenes necessary for transmission.
You are the one who is not applying common sense.

Corona virus is not necessarily transmitted but transferred by human contact. If is is transferred to your hand and you wash it afterwards without touching your eyes,mouth or nose then it cannot be transmitted to you. Saying it's commonsense simply means you have not been paying attention to the numerous materials about the virus. You need to educate yourself better and stop disgracing yourself,
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Credobee(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2020
Sanchez01:
This so-called health minister is dumb as a donkey. And it is a shame that someone who ought to be grounded, is making a reckless, unfounded assertion about the virus.

Across the world, PROPER MEDICAL EXPERTS have advised against intimacy with a suspected partner, not because it can be transmitted sexually but because it can via air droplets, most importantly around confirmed victims who cough or sneeze
recklessly.

COVID-19 is neither an STI nor an STD and it makes no sense saying it can be contracted via sex.

The statement of the health minister is not only controversial but worrisome, that a supposed health minister could be reckless over a case Nigeria has no mastery over.

Except it evolves or successfully mutates tomorrow (which we don't pray for), the virus has not been proven to be present in other bodily fluids like vaginal secretions or semen.

One wonders why Nigeria's health approach is horrible... It is no surprise knowing this kind of individual is our health minister.

COVID-19 is a respiratory disease with feverish signs as a bonus.
Knowing our environment and the level of literacy.............
That language will pass the message more than telling our people to maintain social distance from a suspected carrier of the virus
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Chuksyno(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2020
covid-19 wey no dey waste time catch persin wey no dey Bleep how much more persin wey dey chop ibongi.
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Godpikin4real(f): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm still trying to understand your sentence.

I'm so sowie abt dat, typographical error I guess.
I meant OR instead of OF.
Tanx for understanding, play safe and stay safe.
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Stevechigo: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Someone should help me in this trying period my wife just gave birth to twins and they say we should stay at home how do I feed my family of four..i am a keke rider in rivers state..Steve chigozie njoku. Fidelity bank 6012920830..any donation will go a long way God bless you as you help a brother in need thanks.
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Originalsly: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2020
eni4real:

What would you do to Italy health Minister now?? sad undecided

Don't know him... but almost sure he got a backlash from his people.for whatever dumb statement he made .... same as this one below.

Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by DrMuzungu(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2020
No $hit, genius?!?!?! If it can be transmitted by merely standing near the infected person, of course, it can be transmitted by the exchange of bodily fluids... captain obvious!!!
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Originalsly:

Don't know him... but almost sure he got a backlash from his people.for whatever dumb statement he made .... same as this one below.
It is not about statement, it is about the number death in Italy!!
And nobody has energy for backlash there!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
SoNature:

You are twisting the grammar, but they mean the same thing.

If you have access to a native English speaker, you can ask the person
Now, I know why many people get him wrong!!!

'Can' is 100% different from 'is' in this context!!!
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Legendguru: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
ohhh
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by EzeVals90: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
If you don’t know what to say you keep quiet,clueless set of individuals parading their selfs as leaders.
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Bekool(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hypocrit:
Is simple. Before you fuucck, make sure you sanitize your prick/vj before dressing them with their various mask. How to practice sexual distancing: make sure your body don't brush on each other (just let the two sexual organ do the job), otherwise, you can were a coverall made of cellophane, with an opening to the vj and the prick.
Just trying to contribute to this fight in my own little way.
ROtfl
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by LordAzubuike(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
abdullkabar:

Mr deep knowledge, since your knowledge is so indept, you shouldn't be blind to see I never said its a confirmed theory. Scientists make theories and carry out experiments to confirm them, there isn't a crime in science to predict theories from observations.
Any virus that is spread by body fluid will most likely be found in all body fliuds

Funny thing is you may not even have any clue of what I am saying
Naso una go dey put mouth for matter wey no consign una
Ok Mr theory predictor grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5759712/covid-19-davidos-baby-mama-chioma

Davido that must definitely have had sex with her in the last 5 days and their baby that has been suckling breast milk all tested negative.
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by abdullkabar(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Ok Mr theory predictor grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5759712/covid-19-davidos-baby-mama-chioma

Davido that must definitely have had sex with her in the last 5 days and their baby that has been suckling breast milk all tested negative.
Hope you know testing negative today doesn't mean you can't test positive tomorrow??
Go and educate yourself on pathogenesis and immunology
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Antichristus: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2020
The level of mediocrity across the rank and file of Nigerian government officials is unbelievable. The other day, it was minister of state for health Dr Mamora, running his dirty mouth, speaking utter nonsense. Shameless people.
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
seunmohmoh:
That's an obvious fact.
Its a myth dear, can't fly at all
Re: Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister by Janosky: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Zooposki:
It also renders the male infertile. You no go fit born again. That is the population control. Kill the old and render the young infertile. Lolz.

Coded biological warfare unleashed, IMHO.
Na so village man dey see am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents / Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) / Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.