Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Keep The Fire Burning (with Mr Shape Maths And Physics Private Online Class) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Keep The Fire Burning (with Mr Shape Maths And Physics Private Online Class) (188 Views)

Keep The Fire Burning (with Mr Shape Maths And Physics Private Online Class) / Many Are Married But Only A Few Can Understand This Math Is A Language(mr Shape) / If You Get This Then You Have An IQ above Average (mr Shape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep The Fire Burning (with Mr Shape Maths And Physics Private Online Class) by Mrshape: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Mathematics and physics are subjects that requires constant practice a pause might be a dangerous move.

With the stay at home policy
I have moved all my offline private maths and physics classes to online.

My student's health is a priority to me.

If you will like to join in my private online maths or physics class
Contact me at +2349081123588 WhatsApp only

Class: pry4-SSS3, JAMB, A level

(1) (Reply)

(lockdown) See5 Side Hustling Jobs That Pays Upto #7k To #20k Daily From Home. / For Jambites If You Must Pass Your Post UTME / Learn To Make Money While @home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.