Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

How Is The COVID19 Outbreak Affecting Your Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Is The COVID19 Outbreak Affecting Your Business (712 Views)

*covid19 Promo From Petersunpet Global Company* . / *covid19 Promo Loading From Petersunpet Global Company* . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The COVID19 Outbreak Affecting Your Business by Twylade(f): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
We're in a very crazy dilemma all around the world. Several Countries are shutting down, and Businesses are facing crisis.
We wish to hear your thoughts and experience across the world.
If it's a problem, share it, a solution might be at hand. And if it's an experience, people want to learn.
It's your time to let it out! We got your back!!

1 Share

Re: How Is The COVID19 Outbreak Affecting Your Business by Mrshape: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Positively, all my schools have paid me even before the month end,

I have taken all my offline private maths and physics classes online, now I can take more than one class at a time.

And I have hard an increase in patronage of online maths and physics classes unlike before were every parents wants you to be physically present with their children.

For now it is positive but I pray the lockdown should not continue because if the persist it will affect me negatively in no distant tine

1 Like

Re: How Is The COVID19 Outbreak Affecting Your Business by Twylade(f): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2020
The COVID-19 outbreak has truly bought the world to a halt. People are asked to stay at home, and without much of a choice, we have to.
We know how difficult doing nothing can be. So, instead of that, why not invest in yourself?
Here are tips on what you can do to pass time in this covid19lockdown.

http://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/03/investing-in-yourself-how-to-pass-time.html

Re: How Is The COVID19 Outbreak Affecting Your Business by Twylade(f): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
I have heard a lot of people complain about getting jobs and making ends meet. It is even more difficult during this COVID-19 lockdown. However, I have a way that works. You can make money from the comforts of your home. This is not another MMM palava oooo�
If you are wondering how to make money during this compulsory holiday then this guide will answer your question.
I have tried more than one of these ways and they work... So, check it out, it may work for you too.

If you have any questions, please drop them below...
�☺️
https://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/03/the-ultimate-guide-on-how-to-make-money.html
Re: How Is The COVID19 Outbreak Affecting Your Business by Twylade(f): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wondering how to make money from home in Coronavirus outbreak? We take a look at 5 things you can do during the COVID-19 lockdown to make money.
https://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/04/5-things-you-can-do-to-make-money-in.html

Re: How Is The COVID19 Outbreak Affecting Your Business by Twylade(f): 12:09pm On May 25, 2020
Wondering about Affiliate Marketing? Here is a Beginner's Guide to starting out your affiliate marketing business. Plus a few expert tips on the best affiliate marketing programs.

https://kellyjaydigital..com/2020/05/beginners-guide-to-.html

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Manufacturing Factory For Sale In Anambra / Ago Straight From The Refinery @usd 560 Mt(n72) Without Shipping Cost. / Trouser/skirt Suits 4rm Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.