Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,377 members, 7,843,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Coronavirus: Police Invade Beer Parlour That Failed To Comply To Governments Dir - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Police Invade Beer Parlour That Failed To Comply To Governments Dir (404 Views)

Asthmatic Boy Collapses As Police Invade A Church In Delta (Video) / COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools / COVID-19: Lifting Lockdown Now’ll Trigger Resurgence, WHO Warns Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Police Invade Beer Parlour That Failed To Comply To Governments Dir by FARA4GA: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd01RAbTeio

CORONAVIRUS: POLICE INVADE BEER PARLOUR THAT FAILED TO COMPLY TO GOVERNMENTS DIRECTIVE

Due to coronavirus Pandemic, government has told most Nigerians to stay away from public places and maintain social distancing.

A defaulting beer PARLOUR was invaded by police enforcement team.

Who is more wrong; the erring beer PARLOUR owner or the police that vandalized the beer PARLOUR?
Re: Coronavirus: Police Invade Beer Parlour That Failed To Comply To Governments Dir by clevvermind(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nigerians are too stubborn. Simple instruction they cannot obey.
Re: Coronavirus: Police Invade Beer Parlour That Failed To Comply To Governments Dir by THUNDER4real(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nigerians sef...Corona virus is not a joke..please take it serious and stay safe...
Re: Coronavirus: Police Invade Beer Parlour That Failed To Comply To Governments Dir by Ekakamba: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2020

Chai! See as dem waste hand mouth sanitizers. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Police Invade Beer Parlour That Failed To Comply To Governments Dir by roughdiamond(m): 3:03am On Mar 27, 2020
Nigerians are very sturbon but the vandalism is unnecessary. Police would have ordinarily given the owner/sellers sever punishments here.
Re: Coronavirus: Police Invade Beer Parlour That Failed To Comply To Governments Dir by Meedon: 3:19am On Mar 27, 2020
In Lucky Dube's voice

This world is turning around

But we don't know how it turns ooo

I say the world is turning around

But we don't know how it turns.

Only God knows how it turns.

I say the world is turning around.

Me: crying � �

Oh why am i even given bet to self i will just end it all.

Goodbye.
Re: Coronavirus: Police Invade Beer Parlour That Failed To Comply To Governments Dir by maggilove(f): 3:36am On Mar 27, 2020
I pray this virus doesn't gets to us or our loved ones, that's when some people will know its not night of a thousands laugh.

(1) (Reply)

What Germany Is Doing Differently / 87 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria Today The 26th Of April 2020 / Politically Motivated Activism Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.