Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

CORONA IS A WORLD TRADE GAME, PLEASE DONT DEVALUE NAIRA I BEG - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CORONA IS A WORLD TRADE GAME, PLEASE DONT DEVALUE NAIRA I BEG (707 Views)

CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! / CBN May Devalue Naira Steeply After 2023 Elections - Bloomberg / Nigeria’s Refusal To Devalue Naira Likely To Fail, Again - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CORONA IS A WORLD TRADE GAME, PLEASE DONT DEVALUE NAIRA I BEG by blazesam(m): 2:10am On Mar 27, 2020
Justifications and reasons seems to be coming out....And it is worth giving it a thought...The Corona Virus is a weapon of war... # Trade War.....you know the players......Dollar versus others and the major opponent now contain the virus with NO new case and they are over 1.2 Billion, how can you control the movement of such population? What did they do?
Remember, in wars Innocent people die....so they say, thinking of the greater economic and political good.
Believe the me. Where this virus started they have the solution.
No new case? or is there any you heard from China?
Re: CORONA IS A WORLD TRADE GAME, PLEASE DONT DEVALUE NAIRA I BEG by Daniel058(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2020
Only economists and Forex trader will understand this.. US unemployment rate r released yesterday is one of the highest in us history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CORONA IS A WORLD TRADE GAME, PLEASE DONT DEVALUE NAIRA I BEG by blazesam(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2020
maybe it because am a development economist that why.

(1) (Reply)

Wikifx.ng Is Not Even Managed By Nigerians / Want To Learn Everything About Affiliate Marketing For Free? Check This Out / My account got hacked, I just retrieved it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.