Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

China Created And Masterminded The Spread Of Coronavirus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / China Created And Masterminded The Spread Of Coronavirus (477 Views)

How Suspension Of Osun PDP Chairman, Adagunodo Was Masterminded / AMAZING: See This New Invention Made By A Nigerian To Curb The Spread Of Covid 1 / Group Sues Chinese Govt., $20 Trillion Over Spread Of Coronavirus Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Created And Masterminded The Spread Of Coronavirus by Gospel367: 3:42am On Mar 27, 2020
Coronavirus is the latest disaster that the world is battling with at present. The virus also know as Covid 19 originated from Wuhan in China precisely around December 2019 according to China although we can't accept everything that China says given to their tendency to always hide truth in order to appear great and achieving in the world....

Well, everybody has their reasons to believe whatever they want about the origin of the Covid 19 but I personally believe that this virus was created by China and if not so, then the global spread was intentionally organized by China for their selfish goals. Ask me why?

Remember that sometime in December 2019, we heard that there was a deadly viral disease outbreak in China. However, China denied this claims and even persecuted people that attested to the reality on ground. A doctor who spoke up was punished and later died of the virus ( Of course he was murdered if you ask me). Some few other doctors were prosecuted for speaking up about the virus and China still denied all that as being true. Again, the Chinese government tactifully censored words and sentences related to the new virus on their social media and internet for whatever reason best know to them for many months...

Well, after many months of denial and letting millions of infected Chinese from Wuhan to travel around the world, the Chinese government announced that there was a new disease outbreak in the country. By then, almost all the world and countries in Europe have had some people infected in their population and the timing was perfectly great and in line with Chinese plans (Yes, I said it)..

China immediately after the announcement jumped into their masterplan which was lockdown, use of robots, electronics etc to curb the viral disease after getting the attention of the world. Like a movie, we saw China controlled their coronavirus disease infection and even got almost 95% of it's infected patients cured....How and with what?
Don't ask me because I will simply tell you that the creator of a demon would definitely know how to tame it. Whatever China tells you, accept it at your own risk. Funny and still sad enough, People are only seeing what China wants them to see. China used the Covid 19 virus outbreak to gain world attention and to make an attempt to establish herself as a world leader especially in medicine, aid and technology. But we are not dumb because we know that the plan have been underway for months and that's why I don't blame anybody suggesting that China created this deadly virus.

But one thing China fails to understand is that you can't become a world power with deceit. Other countries didn't become great by cheating their way through the hall of fame nor wasting blood of innocent world citizens just to achieve a selfish feat. Now, China and Jack Ma is supplying health and medical aids to other countries to show that they are the world leader in the fight against Covid 19; a virus they created or allowed to become a pandemic. What an irony!!!!

The level of preparedness displayed in tackling the coronavirus in China is not something that was done in months after the outbreak. It shows the plans have been underway. I am not downgrading Chinese technology but I can assure you that China has a lot of explanations to do. You can praise yourself as the world leader but don't forget that you are also the architect of the Covid 19 pandemic in world today.

We have seen what the communist party of China wants us to see; great technology, wonderful medical abilities, nice government, powerful world president, helping and selfless country etc but we are also seeing what u don't want us to see : China is a threat to the world under President Xi and his henchmen.
Re: China Created And Masterminded The Spread Of Coronavirus by Mathiasa(m): 4:25am On Mar 27, 2020
I don't think the Chinese government will be that dumb.
Re: China Created And Masterminded The Spread Of Coronavirus by sundaygray(m): 4:59am On Mar 27, 2020
What if they intended to use it on themselves alone? To reduce their population by killing out those with weak immune system and the old?
Re: China Created And Masterminded The Spread Of Coronavirus by Epositive(m): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2020
How that big hospital was built in 10 days still surprises me. There's more to what we know actually. angry
Re: China Created And Masterminded The Spread Of Coronavirus by orisa37: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2020
CHINAMANIA. GOD FORGIVE CHINA FOR SHE DOES NOT KNOW HOW SHE HAS JUST BEEN PUT TO TEST.

CORO--NA--VIRUS IS NOT NUCLEAR POWER. PRAY WE DON'T BECOME CHINAPHOBIC BY HER SATANIC TEMPTATION.

IN ALL SINCERITY, CHINA HAS BEEN VERY RUDE, CONTEMPTUOUS AND SATANIC ON THIS ISSUE
Re: China Created And Masterminded The Spread Of Coronavirus by Gospel367: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hmmm. Davido's baby mama positive to Coronavirus

(1) (Reply)

Never Run Whenever You Come Across A Snake, Here Is What You Should Do / Iphone 11 Pro Max Needed / How To Get A Trade Test Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.