Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Muslim Lady Explains Why She Converted To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Lady Explains Why She Converted To Christianity (619 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Lady Explains Why She Converted To Christianity by DollarBuddy: 4:29am On Mar 27, 2020
A Muslim convert gives reasons from the Quran why Islam is not the way to salvation.
Mar 26, 2020 10:47 PM

I changed over from Islam to Christianity just in light of the fact that Islam gives no assurance of salvation. Since Islam perceives that Jesus is 'the expression of God' so God "the Messiah accordingly the deliverer ( Surah 3 v 45).

Since Allah perceives in the Qur'an that those who follow Jesus Christ (Christians) will be over the individuals who don't follow Jesus Christ ( Muslims and others) until restoration ( surah 3 v 55).

Since Qur'an itself perceives that Jesus Christ is without wrongdoing (unadulterated) (surah 19 v 19), while the Qur'an approaches Mohammed to appeal to God for the absolution of his transgressions ( surah 40 v 55). In contrast to Mohammed, Jesus has lived over 33 years while never erring.

I changed over on the grounds that where Mohammed suggests the slaughtering of foes ( surah 9 v 5) Jesus Christ prescribe cherishing them (Matthew 5 v 44).

Mohammed just affirmed, but Jesus Christ affirmed his words with a wide range of supernatural occurrences and revival of the demise.

I changed over in light of the fact that Mohammed is requesting that the Muslims go to Christians to get reality (surah 10 v 94).

I changed over in light of the fact that regardless of Mohammed's case to be the seal of the prophets, he is dead and will stay away for the indefinite future, however Jesus Christ whom I abhorred before kicked the bucket and revived and will return to battle the Antichrist (in any event, as indicated by Islam).

I changed over in light of the fact that regardless of Jesus Christ being encompassed by a few ladies, he didn't look to have s*x with them dissimilar to Mohammed who even engaged in sexual relations with Zaynab the spouse of his child Zaid, surah (33 v 37).

And furthermore in light of the fact that uptil this day,tye name Jesus conveys a wide range of imprisonment dissimilar to the name of Mohammed. Since Mohammed perceives that he doesn't have the foggiest idea where he and the Muslims will be after death surah ( 46 v 9).

I changed over in light of the fact that Mohammed says all Muslims will experience damnation (surah 19 v 71) while Jesus Christ gives endless life to each one of the individuals who come to him ( paradise) John 3 v 17.

I changed over in light of the fact that Jesus never assaulted somebody to take something from him,while Mohammed claims war goods surah (8 v 1).

I changed over in light of the fact that the introduction of Jesus Christ changed the entire world and not a network and a lot more reasons.

So my people only Jesus Christ spares. He is the way,truth and life. At the point when I was a Muslim,I trusted in all that we were educated about the Christians and the Bible and today that I turned into a Christian and read the Bible,I understand that what we were told is all off-base.

Jesus was rarely a Muslim, He is the guardian angel of the world and He adores you and needs to spare you. Give your heart to him.

Guys, What Do You Think? Are Those Quranic Chapters she quoted truly there in the Quran?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lady Explains Why She Converted To Christianity by jacquincy: 4:30am On Mar 27, 2020
She should be ready to part with her head ooooo

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lady Explains Why She Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Muslim Lady Explains Why She Converted To Christianity by DASKACE(m): 5:10am On Mar 27, 2020
Thank God for finally coming in contact with that true light.. The LORD will guide and protect on this path you have chosen to follow.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Lady Explains Why She Converted To Christianity by DollarBuddy: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2020
My only concern is this, are the quaranic chapters she quoted real or she just made them up to demonize Islam?

Please do we have any Muslim brother/sister here who can explain what those chapters mean to us?

I doubt if Prophet Muhammad really did all that the girl alleges.
Re: Muslim Lady Explains Why She Converted To Christianity by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2020
DollarBuddy:
My only concern is this, are the quaranic chapters she quoted real or she just made them up to demonize Islam?

Please do we have any Muslim brother/sister here who can explain what those chapters mean to us?

I doubt if Prophet Muhammad really did all that the girl alleges.
Google it for ur yourself .u are staying at home so u have all the time.in the world

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Govt Orders The Arrest/jail Of Anambra Prophect Odumeje / Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Wins In Ghana Court Against Bishop Ajeman.... / Identifying Isolele (Israel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.