Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Can Open Lynda Premium Account For You - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Can Open Lynda Premium Account For You (300 Views)

Now You Can Open Digistore24 Affiliate Account As Nigerian. Here’s How � / Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA / Get Grammarly Premium Account For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Open Lynda Premium Account For You by ebologycomedy(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2020
*LEARN ONLINE WITH LYNDA*

*During this imposed holiday or break, you can learn online and become a certified professional on;*
Video Editing
Web design
Web development
Graphics design
Music production
Digital marketing
Matlab
Ms Word
Ms Excel ( and other word processor)
Metal Work
Aspen Hysis

And many more money making skill

*Lynda*
was organized by *LinkedIn* to teach on various professional skill, the difference between Lynda and just other websites e.g YOUTUBE; UDACITY; UDEMY e.t.c is that they offered a certificate when you learn from them online and after learning, you are going to be assign with a project by a personal online tutor, after you complete this , then you'll get and print your certificate which is equivalent to NATIONAL DIPLOMA and acceptable by any company all over the world

CONTACT ME TO OPEN LYNDA PREMIUM ACCOUNT NOW ON WhatsApp through;
(+234) 080 Five Seven Six Three Eight Five Six Nine
Re: I Can Open Lynda Premium Account For You by ebologycomedy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
With Lynda you can watch all tutorial video as well as get a worldwide recognized certificate on any of the following courses
AutoCad Tutorials,
Networking Tutorials,
Animation Tutorials,
Web Design Tutorials
Video Editing Tutorial
GRAPHICS DESIGN TUTORIAL
ENGINEERING SOFTWARE (Matlab, Woodwork, Hyspen Hysis etc)

And many lot more

Contact me on Whatsapp to open your premium account now on
:
+2 3 4 8 0 5 7 6 3 8 5 6 9

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Websites To Quickly Launch Your Idea / Highly Realistic 3D Face Reconstruction Produce By Smartphone Videos / Will 5g Technology Will Be Used As A Weapon? (must Read!!!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.