Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me (6258 Views)

Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Why Do Big People Around Me Ask For My Means Of Livelihood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by LadySarah: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:

Am just saying none of my business check yourself.. you just want to paint your helper black so people go come pity you you are a fool who get time to pity go hard or go home ojere

Pity yourself. Frustrated human being grin

You can teach Op how to make 25000o dollars this period then he will balance you your 150k training fee grin grin. He is a focused mind.

100000 ppl indeed. Billionaire gang indeed.
We haven't seen your donation for the covid pandemic cheesy grin

Onye Oshi

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by LadySarah: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Biafrarep:

You're really heartless and mien. I pity those that would be under you if you happen to be in a position of authority. The world really needs less of your kind.

The world doesn't even need his kind.

He might be frustrated and has no where to let off steam

7 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by virtue123(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:
Ur mindset bleeped you up by giving up you wont get passengers. What lockdown? People are still moving from one place to another and a bolt driver is always needed so you placed yourself unwanted because you want to cheat your boss by delivering nothing and keep working. You wanted to play smart and got served pig intestines

Needless to jump into conclusions when you don't even know the op.its not everyone thats criminal minded like you.you may have an ability to know a person's tendencies from Thier write ups ,but I think in this case you are wrong..I do Bolt partime and I must tell you my guy ..the matter no be beans this period ..you may be futunate and comfortable enough behind your keyboard,but take this from me no lazy man for Bolt matter before you see front,you go don work your ass out to earn.@op judging from the screen shots you are such a hard working dude,seven days in a week?mhen....Just wishing you the best in your struggles....it shall get better still.

3 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by LadySarah: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
virtue123:

Needless to jump into conclusions when you don't even know the op.its not everyone thats criminal minded like you.you may have an ability to know a person's tendencies from Thier write ups ,but I think in this case you are wrong..I do Bolt partime and I must tell you my guy ..the matter no be beans this period ..you may be futunate and comfortable enough behind your keyboard,but take this from me no lazy man for Bolt matter before you see front,you go don work your ass out to earn.@op judging from the screen shots you are such a hard working dude,seven days in a week?mhen....Just wishing you the best in your struggles....it shall get better still.

Hw did you know he is a criminal? You must be a prophet

3 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by chinchonglee(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:
Ur mindset bleeped you up by giving up you wont get passengers. What lockdown? People are still moving from one place to another and a bolt driver is always needed so you placed yourself unwanted because you want to cheat your boss by delivering nothing and keep working. You wanted to play smart and got served pig intestines
u re a fool who knw ntn aside sucking breast.

Do I need to remind you that this COVID-19 affected some businesses

once again you are fool bro. take heart

10 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Yewandequeen(f): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
CONFAMA:

You really are a fool as someone stated earlier. If its none of your business, then shut your gutter mouth. Even when the OP showed you detailed analysis, you couldn't take your L inpeace and apologize for jumping into conclusion. You're a wicked soul with an evil heart. Repent of your ways... that's why I am chastising you.
people like him don't deserve any response. You having to have responded gave me some useless audacity to think there is sense in what he said.
If only he knows how much stress the Bolt/Uber drivers goes through which doesn't even worth the stress on the long run after all deductions and fixing, he wouldn't have uttered such demeaning words.

4 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Duru9(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
virtue123:

Thank youy brother
The guy don't know what we pass through everyday
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Taywon: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Inconclusion... Ur boss is cruel Has no empathy.....
God go soon surprise U

4 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by milliman(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
LadySarah:

Pity yourself. Frustrated human being grin

You can teach Op how to make 25000o dollars this period then he will balance you your 100k training fee grin grin

Onye Oshi

Thank you for free advertisements. Yes I can teach you. I am a multibillionaire that doesn't mean you wont pay for my services you fool how will I be a millionaire if I dont take care of this little things simple supply and demand you dont know everything na scam for ur shallow mind men dey talk u bring ur big mouth
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by milliman(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
virtue123:

Yes yes blah blah blah what is this one saying abeg go and read ur books ojere
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by milliman(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
chinchonglee:

u re a fool who knw ntn aside sucking breast.

Do I need to remind you that this COVID-19 affected some businesses

once again you are fool bro. take heart

You just came to showcase ur mediocrity here but my son you need some home training
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Masking: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
You should consider his withdrawing the car a blessing in disguise.

You were just exposing yourself to different people at a time that corona is everywhere.

Stay at home and isolate.

Don't worry abt how you'll feed in the coming days. God will provide. Na who survive d corona nai win

3 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by kcowen(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lemme use this illustration for you... You sell X product for N500 but sometimes you sell it for N1000 I.e excess gain of N500 ,sometimes one might come and buy that X Product below N500 and you might consider selling because sometimes you make profit from that product
Many people are not going to be paid for April
If I were you i will just compromise becos it only a matter of time all this will pass
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
HsLBroker:
God will surely provide

only on these conditions - did you pay your tithe regularly for the past 5 years grin
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by KrazzyAndy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:

Thank you for free advertisements. Yes I can teach you. I am a multibillionaire that doesn't mean you wont pay for my services you fool how will I be a millionaire if I dont take care of this little things simple supply and demand you dont know everything na scam for ur shallow mind men dey talk u bring ur big mouth
Bro millionaire set awon otedollars werey niyen is like they are roasting corn in your brain? multibillionaire but you want people to pay first before learning your ways ogun keee you there.....we sabi sey you dey do yahoo why don't just shut up read and move on with your life that I'm sure your village people have used it to bet Chelsea to win against bayern grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by chinchonglee(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:

You just came to showcase ur mediocrity here but my son you need some home training
u re a serious fool.. i wish i can lay my hands on you right now.

argh!!

3 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by milliman(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
chinchonglee:

u re a serious fool.. i wish i can lay my hands on you right now.

argh!!

Ur Corona hands abi son of a mad woman
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by hardeycute(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
kcowen:
Lemme use this illustration for you... You sell X product for N500 but sometimes you sell it for N1000 I.e excess gain of N500 ,sometimes one might come and buy that X Product below N500 and you might consider selling because sometimes you make profit from that product
Many people are not going to be paid for April
If I were you i will just compromise becos it only a matter of time all this will pass
What the fvck are you spitting? You sound very confused and foolish cheesy, No offense
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by galadima77(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
matrix199:
Love your life more than your job/hustle. Today's disappointment is a recipe for tomorrow's better appointment.

You should also observe the stay at home directive, rather than risk your life driving various people you have no health record of.

You have to be alive to work. Stay safe!
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by rex444(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
take it easy man!!!! something good always comes up.....
on another note, aswear the devil is in for it ....that him throne no sure for am again, ee get people we go collect am
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by chinchonglee(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:

Ur Corona hands abi son of a mad woman
Get the fvck out... useless fool.
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by DavidEsq(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:
But pig intestines are sweet na. In fact they are the sweetest form of intestines I've ever eaten
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by finicky(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
What’s your email, let’s talk privately I can find a way out for you.

1 Like

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by TheAk(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:
I want to squeeze your neck badly right now,odeh.
After your brain has rotted away you're now coming to spew your stupidity on naira land abi? Brainless idiots like you are a blight upon the earth,do us all a favour and commit seppuku.oponu.onye nzuzu

4 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Duru9(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
finicky:
What’s your email, let’s talk privately I can find a way out for you.

Jeffreyduru1@gmail.com
Robertsjeff880@gmail.com
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by milliman(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
TheAk:

After your brain has rotted away you're now coming to spew your stupidity on naira land abi? Brainless idiots like you are a blight upon the earth,do us all a favour and commit seppuku.oponu.onye nzuzu

It's a pity a hurt you son the truth is bitter... build bridges you building gutters
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by milliman(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
DavidEsq:

But pig intestines are sweet na. In fact they are the sweetest form of intestines I've ever eaten

Junk food
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by LadySarah: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:

Jeffreyduru1@gmail.com
Robertsjeff880@gmail.com

I pray help comes your way, amen

1 Like

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by kingvick09(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:
Good morning nairalanders

2 months ago I was over all the social media seeking for driving job or any form of work, luckily for me I got someone that directed me to his friend that was looking for an uber/bolt driver I met him we talked, sadily I couldn't provide guarantor I used my international passport as guarantor
He gave me the car to be remitting 25k to him weekly and I will service the car every month

I started working with the car only on bolt because I couldn't book for uber training online

I've been remitting complete money to him for 6 weeks now until last week when this virus thing came into Abuja, people stopped going out, schools where shut, airport, social gathering etc the whole thing affected my work, I called my boss and explained everything to him that request are no longer coming as before people are not going out again, he refused to listen to me he said he can only remove 5k for me, I accepted and start working
But everyday the request keeps declining

Yesterday I called him again and begged him for 15k weekly till everything is over, because me too I'm at risk of getting the virus because I don't know people I'm carrying) everyday he asked me to come to his house I went there he asked me to drop the car and leave that people are willing to do the job secondly he want to put the car in hire purchase

I was left diverstated, weak, confused
I was wondering why he don't want to understand my point one of our member sent in a voice note that a client he carried last week called him to isolate himself that he tested positive and hospital asked him to contact those he had contact with

My boss refuse to pity me, he wanted me to be working in midst of this virus and be remitting money to him, I agreed anyway and asked him to reduce it to 15k he took the car from me

Please add me in your prayers, I don't know how to cope in this luck down they're about to do, I saved little morning within the 2 months though

But I'm a good driver and I know Abuja roads very well if you've car good for bolt/uber please I'm very much available
Thanks
I know how you feel right now, but don't panic . God who created mouth will surely provide what it will eat.......

everything will be back to normal ,even better than before!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by DavidEsq(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:

Junk food
If only u knew
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by DavidEsq(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
TheAk:

U want to squeeze his neck badly grin grin grin. E neck na orange? grin grin grin
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Duru9(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
LadySarah:

I pray help comes your way, amen

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tastee Fried Chicken Interview Invite / Today Tuesday Guardian Newspaper Jobs Now Available Online / Bovas Oil & Gas Ongoing Recruitment Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.