Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. (549 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick / Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by Precious4real50(f): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2020
Some Nigerians aboard are the most wicked elements in the world, they run to aboard to enjoy good roads,railway,electricity, good water and good social life but because of outbreak of coronavirus they are all coming back to Nigeria to infect us with coronavirus Why? Why can't they stay over there and joy the good and bad of those nations? like we are enjoying bad roads and bad government in Nigeria? Almost all the coronavirus cases in Nigeria are from aboard people.Why are they adding to our problem here? cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by petertamtam6(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Make them die their Jare!, Anyway make money online this period...https://www.mybitcoindaily.com/?tamtam6
Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by Tetrahedron: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2020
It shall not be well with anybody that will package APC for Nigerians in 2023
Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by Precious4real50(f): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2020
Government has failed us

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by 1realBobby(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2020
My thoughts exactly
Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by Whiteangel1234: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2020
grin grin Nigeria is saver at this point nah why we no go come back
Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by Precious4real50(f): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2020
1realBobby:
My thoughts exactly
They are infecting Nigerians with these coronavirus knowing fully well that we don't have the capacity to take care of them.Why can't they stay where they're paying tax?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by Precious4real50(f): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2020
grin
petertamtam6:
Make them die their Jare!, Anyway make money online this period...https://www.mybitcoindaily.com/?tamtam6
Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2020
They're running back to Nigeria because most of them don't have health insurance.. so when they fall sick they can't and won't be treated while , citizens haven't been treated yet...
Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by eejo(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2020
coming back to which country?. Currently in the UK and working in one of best Healthcare system in the world. Nigerians should enjoy their change because it is the change that made me to leave the country for the UK. I have no regrets leaving Nigerian Health care system which I spent 10 years of my working life after University Education.
Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by SadiqBabaSani: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Returnees killed Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2020
When I read your post, I know you are a Yoruba and a man, not a woman. The way some of your Yoruba reason, sometimes shock me.
Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by Precious4real50(f): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2020
Kemz77:
When I read your post, I know you are a Yoruba and a man, not a woman. The way some of your Yoruba reason, sometimes shock me.
grin me Yoruba and man ? OK continue knowing .
Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by vixpal: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2020
Aboard or abroad?
Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by abuhusna1: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
ifykris22:
They're running back to Nigeria because most of them don't have health insurance.. so when they fall sick they can't and won't be treated while , citizens haven't been treated yet...
Wrong notion. Even if you are illegal immigrant you will b ex treated freely for corona
Re: Nigerians Aboard Should Stay Aboard. by Lanretoye(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Home sweet home,if they come home infected,those of us here in Nigeria too will go home.

(1) (Reply)

Reaction From Nigerians As Senators Gets New 2020 Luxury Cars Amidst Coronavirus / ISWAP Confirm Nigerian Army Killing Of It Top Commander / Uk Does Need Africans Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.