Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Convid19 Will Nigerians Stay Indoor And Eat Stones? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convid19 Will Nigerians Stay Indoor And Eat Stones? (228 Views)

Buhari To Nigerians: Stay At Home, I Will Take Care Of You / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Nigerians Stay In Your Country And Fix Your Country! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convid19 Will Nigerians Stay Indoor And Eat Stones? by Studio247: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2020
I have been asking myself this question
Which I don't know if anyone is thinking same thing,
We all are aware of the hardship that Nigerians having been going through even before the arrival of this virus, now the virus is here and Nigerians have been asked to stay indoor
When we all know that most people could hardly afford two square meal a day.
Most Nigerians have been struggling to survive.
If nothing is done Nigerians will break this law
And go out I can't imagine people staying indoor and hungry.

If you have been to the market since the announcement of it closure the prices of food stuffs is now times 2 or 3.
Now tell me what is the hope of a common man ?
Can you lock a hungry man?
Nigerian government should be reasonable here
Do the right if you want people to obey the law.
Re: Convid19 Will Nigerians Stay Indoor And Eat Stones? by bigiyaro(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2020
its up to you to chose, die by the virus or hunger lolz.
Re: Convid19 Will Nigerians Stay Indoor And Eat Stones? by AgentNairaland(f): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2020
Zoo

1 Like

Re: Convid19 Will Nigerians Stay Indoor And Eat Stones? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2020
Studio247:
I have been asking myself this question
Which I don't know if anyone is thinking same thing,
We all are aware of the hardship that Nigerians having been going through even before the arrival of this virus, now the virus is here and Nigerians have been asked to stay indoor
When we all know that most people could hardly afford two square meal a day.
Most Nigerians have been struggling to survive.
If nothing is done Nigerians will break this law
And go out I can't imagine people staying indoor and hungry.

If you have been to the market since the announcement of it closure the prices of food stuffs is now times 2 or 3.
Now tell me what is the hope of a common man ?
Can you lock a hungry man?
Nigerian government should be reasonable here
Do the right if you want people to obey the law.
... I'm with you on this but the question is,do we have a responsible government in Nigeria?. It's a pity my brother.

1 Like

Re: Convid19 Will Nigerians Stay Indoor And Eat Stones? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2020
Meanwhile a governor of Anambra state and his transportation minister is also proposing keke to carry two people.... Then mini bus to carry three people alone

Now if your destination with keke cost 50naira you now have to pay keke man 100 naira if its 100 naira you now pay 200 each passenger so as to make up the amount of full load and they still buy ticket same amount, fuel same amount and salaries same amount....I WOULD NEVER WISH NIGERIA ON ANY LIVING THING

VERY SOON STORES, SHOPS, MALLS , PETROL STATIONS WILL BE LOOTED AT NIGHT

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#covid19: Niger State Govt Recieves Health Equipment Fr0m A Private Firm / Alert! Beware Of COVID-19 Cyber-attacks, Fraud - CBN / BREAKING: Fire Guts Accountant-general's Office In Abuja(videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.