Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy (34298 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Kayharry(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2020
You might need it

Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Vikynas: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2020
Be wise the Germans want to test-run their vaccine on the 47 Italians to know if is going to work out

1 Like

Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Perocom(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2020
And now the Britons cannot enjoy this brotherhood benefits because they have exited the European Union
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by RapistOnBail: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2020
Ubachinwe1:

You shouldn't wish death to any man 'cause there's no coming back from it.
How did you read my Text?
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Kriptune: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
This right here is the true religion; HUMANITY

1 Like

Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by dante0147: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
ignis:
The German president must have the Buhari mentality .

There president doesn’t have powers than that of the chancellor and that chancellor is Angela Merkel

The 1949 constitution gave the chancellor much greater powers than during the Weimar Republic, while strongly diminishing the role of the president. Germany is today often referred to as a "chancellor democracy", reflecting the role of the chancellor as the country's chief executive.

1 Like

Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by MrBONE2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
gabbrri:
Unity is progress
Nigeria should also do so to help its South Africa Brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Ustec: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Welcome development

Any progress on the vaccine?

Also

Is it too early to call out TB JOSHUA

it's 27th

Why corona never disappear ?
Six of them might be discharge today, as earlier reported to be soon.
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
MrBONE2:

Nigeria should also do so to help its South Africa Brother grin

Are youyou high?

1 Like

Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Tywo2018: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
BREAKING British Prime Minister year Positive for COVID-19
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by able20(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
ignis:
Stupidity go kill you. Germany is capable that is why they help. Germany don't do audio development

1 Like

Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by EllaSharon: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
TheCalculator:

They aren't obliged to Boss, same way Italy isn't entitled to, just a kind of European solidarity
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by sylve11: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
kponkedenge:
That's good.

To digress.... It is not about giving Lagos 10bn to fight Covid-19. It is about prevention. Prevention is better than cure. Our government was reckless and irresponsible by allowing returnees enter the country without first placing them on quarantine. You can never trust a human being to self isolate on his own, it is not possible.
The guys at NCDC are trying, but we are not conducting enough tests like we should. I believe the more we test, the more we will discover more cases.
Thank God for Jack Ma's test kits.
Stay safe everyone and protect yourselves.

This country just dey one kind. cool
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by MrBONE2(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

Are youyou high?

Yeah grin

Am highly high on Kivu Cow dung weed grin

Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by EllaSharon: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
kponkedenge:
That's good.

To digress.... It is not about giving Lagos 10bn to fight Covid-19. It is about prevention. Prevention is better than cure. Our government was reckless and irresponsible by allowing returnees enter the country without first placing them on quarantine. You can never trust a human being to self isolate on his own, it is not possible.
The guys at NCDC are trying, but we are not conducting enough tests like we should. I believe the more we test, the more we will discover more cases.
Thank God for Jack Ma's test kits.
Stay safe everyone and protect yourselves.

Nigerian government quarantined the ordinary Nigerians and allowed the Ogas at the top to move freely, the good thing is that they spread it amongst themselves

1 Like

Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
MrBONE2:

Yeah grin

Am highly high on Kivu Cow dung weed grin

Your comment attest to it
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Babaken(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
RapistOnBail:

Please let's pray for president Muhammadu Buhari kiss.

Kyari can Die. undecided

if both die no much loose
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by nikdam: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
zionema:
this ur statement dey shame me�

I don't believe that is Seun.
Or probably, he's only joking
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Dollabiz: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
oh
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by kayalla(f): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Seun:
47 patients out of 74,000? I don't understand. If I were an Italian COVID-19 patient, I guess I would love to be one of those 47 lucky people.

i tire o, if they want to help they should help na. UAE brought over 200 patients from china to treat here.
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by kayalla(f): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sweetcollins:
Italians my mafians
Adighi emere coro Akpu obi

cheesy cheesy cheesy even US don bow

God help us
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by kayalla(f): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Isoduwa:
Buhari will come and do oversabi now by bringing the remaining once to Nigerian

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by kayalla(f): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
this is the time we need each other. MAY GOD HELP US
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Correcto: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Did you even understand the write up? They have spare treatment space and obviously are in control of the pandemic in their country.
ignis:
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by MrBONE2(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Austine1212:

Your comment attest to it
grin

Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Clothingonline9(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
The world is going to overcome
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by AreaFada2: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Liposure:
young people are also dying esp dose wit weak immune system. Dats y its not good 2 smoke n drink
Young people have heart attack, some smokers live up to 100 years plus and so on. Same way this pandemic kills some young people. These are called outliers, basically things out of the norm. But for reliability we focus on the norm.

It's already known that those people with underlying illnesses or medications that suppress immune system are already at increased risk of infections, Covid-19 is no exception.
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by JastSiryin(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Spain and Italy should be ashamed
I don't know why people keep posting that pic?... Only people who reason at a surface level would take what she said literally.
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Truthchiz: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hmmmm German machine
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by Albertone(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Das ist warum ich liebe Deutschland

Gehen Deutschland,Wir lieben dich!!
Re: German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Seun:
47 patients out of 74,000? I don't understand. If I were an Italian COVID-19 patient, I guess I would love to be one of those 47 lucky people.
Why lucky? It's no guaranteed that they will heal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / 7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health / If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.