Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop (455 Views)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / How I Got Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by backT(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2020
The founder of House of Joy Ministry, Bishop Sam Zuga has expressed his willingness to treat anyone infected with Coronavirus.
Bishop Zuga, who spoke at a crusade to sensitive people on Coronavirus in Yola, Adamawa State said: “anyone with coronavirus should be referred to me for treatment.”

The clergy man declared that he was not afraid of COVID-19.
According to Bishop Zuga: ”No virus can survive in my body, my body is the temple of God, it can’t accommodate anything called virus.

“Coronavirus is not different from other diseases that God has been using me to heal. A virus cannot decide for me. I will stay at home when I want, not when coronavirus is giving orders.

“I can’t stop going to church because of a mere virus. How can I dishonor the Creator because of the creature? I cannot help the devil to kill people by forcing them to stay at home and be killed by hunger.
“There is no difference between those who died of Coronavirus and who died of hunger.

“I am calling on all sick people, not only victims of Coronavirus in Nigeria and beyond to meet me in Yola, Adamawa State. They will surely go back with a tangible testimony.”

Re: COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by smalline8(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Aa
Re: COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by okk4sure: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Here we go again!Anoda TB Joshua.
Re: COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by stabilizer: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2020
Amaka disappoint me ...
Re: COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by Millenniumlady(f): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2020
I'm still waiting for Tb Joshua's prophecy to be fulfill it's 27th already
Re: COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by backT(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2020
okk4sure:
Here we go again!Anoda TB Joshua.
The Bishop might know his ways. Let somebody try him first.
Re: COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2020
He will treat them....

This one does not believe in God but himself.
Re: COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2020
Coro dey look am and the people wey blv am like this

--- ->

"
/¿"

"

Re: COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by delugajackson: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2020
Charlatan. Why not go and meet them yourself? Go to hospitals, Intensive Care Units and you will find cases there.

The other one said he will go to China to fight the disease, today he has gone into hiding. Enough of this deceit.
Re: COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by Olusholar24(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2020
smiley
Re: COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by backT(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
cool
Re: COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by SalafRider(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Scammer
Re: COVID-19: Refer People Infected With COVID-19 To Me, I’ll Treat Them – Bishop by Christmasdon(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
ITALY AND ROME EMPIRE OF ALL PEOPLE HAVE DIED AND SUCCUMBED TO COVID19. PLEASE BROTHERS SISTERS ANYBODY CAN HELP ME .I HAVE NO FOOD TO EAT BECAUSE OF COROLAVIRUS ....I'M BEGGING PLEASE.

bank.........Uba
acct no......2130469452
acct name....K.O

Please help a brother, any Amount is okay. THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

I Snore Heavy While Sleeping / Reps donate two-month salary to fight against coronavirus / Alert!!! Stop France From Spreading Coronavirus Virus To Africa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.