Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Can One Get Infected With The COVID 19 By... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can One Get Infected With The COVID 19 By... (246 Views)

Am I Infected With HIV?? / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer / How I Got Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Get Infected With The COVID 19 By... by Raylight2(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Please I want to know if one can get infected by the COVID-19 by mere sitting with an infected person unknowingly. no cough, no sneezing, no fluid transmission by any means and hands sanitized regularly during the time
Re: Can One Get Infected With The COVID 19 By... by smalline8(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2020
Aa
Re: Can One Get Infected With The COVID 19 By... by federal9: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2020
Raylight2:
Please I want to know if one can get infected by the COVID-19 by mere sitting with an infected person unknowingly. no cough, no sneezing, no fluid transmission by any means and hands sanitized regularly during the time

I don't think so. Only if there is a contact like shaking hands, then using the same hands to dip into your nose, eyes, mouth, and also sores.

Staying too close while the person talks also should be considered.

Coughing, sneezing releases about 3000 viruses reaching upto 10 ft which now fall and no longer airborne. In a cold or stormy environment, it could hang for 30 mins in the air before settling down (if heat is present)

There are many ways of contracting. Google is ya friend
Re: Can One Get Infected With The COVID 19 By... by Raylight2(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2020
ok. thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Could This Be True? / Covid-19 Taraba/adamawa Border Clossure / Something Positive About Covid 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.