Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Coronavirus(covid-19) - Here's Why Nigerians Need To Stay In One Voice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus(covid-19) - Here's Why Nigerians Need To Stay In One Voice (226 Views)

COVID-19: Here's The Most Creative Naija-made Face Mask (pictures) / Was Covid-19 Here Earlier Than We Expected. / Share Coronavirus (COVID-19) Memes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus(covid-19) - Here's Why Nigerians Need To Stay In One Voice by destindd(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2020
The epic of what coronavirus might do isn't known to anyone yet.

I called this so-called coronavirus a sleeping disease. It wakes up with you almost every time.

To the extent it might hit anyone, anytime.

The NO symptoms disease yet has been what everyone is talking about.

But the question is - What exactly is the solution for it?

For me, the government still keep facing the problem not the solution.

And that won't help much.

We need to create a pipeline on how lives won't be affected more.

Not just about giving rules.

Many would be affected and sure, hunger grows and lives are lost.

Remember, the standard is entirely different so we don't have to imitate European countries on what they did.

So far our government didn't set the standard right from the onset.

I mean it's best we think of what might be the solution not what might fix the problem.

Right now, our leader's selfishness can actually cater to their needs because as it is no one is set free of the bondage it brings.

It can hit anyone, anytime(coronavirus).

Here's the epic of what I think might happen.

1. Unemployment will increase.

Take, for instance, according to what Neil Patel completely said, in China this so-called coronavirus caused retail sales to drop by 20.5% and the unemployment rate jumped to 6.2% in February.

What do you think would happen to Nigeria?

If a country like China who cares much about her citizens could feel the impact of the recession then what would happen to a nation that doesn't?

We need to stay wise as leaders because it's not all rules are rules, it's not just about giving rules but it's about staring at what tragedy it brings.

Looking at the conflicts - needs, problems.

A nation among the number of highest unemployed graduates in the world still bringing up rules that everyone should remain in their homes.

To do what?

Once there's no solution ready, no need to give rules because it's like taking us back to our old shit.

And that can be so deadly.

Read more: https://destinedboy..com/2020/03/coronavirus.html

Re: Coronavirus(covid-19) - Here's Why Nigerians Need To Stay In One Voice by kevinhat: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2020
In fact, I really love this article.

Everyone need to see this because citizens might be truly affected.

I appreciate your effort towards this
Re: Coronavirus(covid-19) - Here's Why Nigerians Need To Stay In One Voice by Wizbab: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2020
Very insightful one
Re: Coronavirus(covid-19) - Here's Why Nigerians Need To Stay In One Voice by destindd(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2020
We can all do it together.
kevinhat:
In fact, I really love this article.

Everyone need to see this because citizens might be truly affected.

I appreciate your effort towards this
Re: Coronavirus(covid-19) - Here's Why Nigerians Need To Stay In One Voice by destindd(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2020
Thanks. I'm glad you love it
Wizbab:
Very insightful one
Re: Coronavirus(covid-19) - Here's Why Nigerians Need To Stay In One Voice by Wizbab: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2020
Please what template are you using on your blog?. I like the way it section your keywords.

(1) (Reply)

Centre For Ethical Conduct Donates Prevention Kits Worth 1m To Kogi State / Breaking News: Trump May Quarantine New York / FG Sues Supermarkets For Increasing Prices Of Medical Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.