Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings (5425 Views)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings by Gazzy88(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Living Faith Church aka winners chapel already launched a USSD code for tithes, offerings etc to keep the ministry going.

Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings by nnatobryno(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2020
The wrath of God await you ppl
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings by Mrshocker(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2020
Thief’s
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2020
Gazzy88:
Living Faith Church aka winners chapel already launched a USSD code for tithes, offerings etc to keep the ministry going.
wonderful and splendid news..finally grin grin grin angry angry mine is not working..who has tried it before? They shld put a phone number to tell us what to do.wen ur phone number is not tied to ur acct
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings by Gazzy88(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2020
nnatobryno:
The wrath of God await you ppl
I didn't create the ussd code oga, so what are you insinuating? Confirm for yourself and see.
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings by Ndukings92(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2020
He is not forcing any one to patronize his streams of income.go think of how to double ur hussle like him,they use ur tithe and offerings to build schools yet a lay man can't send his kids to that very school he financed indirectly, u get sick and he gives u holy water and fasting not minding that u are already dying of starvation. his family got sick and were flown abroad with his jet,my people is it not yet time to Emancipate from this mental slavery?
Re: Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings by Professorcplus(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2020
If these religions money collected by "pastorprenures" was been used as tax, Nigeria would have been a better country since 90's.

Yet the bigger the money you offer to God the more God gets happy. Can someone tell me how paper printed by man makes Almighty God happy.

You pay money for God blessings, but God can not bless starving children in the 3rd war zone countries. You Christians God must be selfish.

What you are simply doing is blessing your day GO nothing more. Because, he will live a lavish lifestyle with your poor money.

Wait can someone tell me the difference between a child that is been scared with ojuju-calaba for not dropping his money and an adult that is been scared with cala-mity for not dropping his/her hard earn money. Nothing! The difference is just age bracket.

See

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11268806_img20200319wa0000_jpege286d2511f9b8eaebe8ff2a5f87764ba

(1) (Reply)

Operation Of The Mark Of The Beast..........by Sis. Toun Praise / He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed / Pastor Veronica : God Sent Me To Sleep With All Men For Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.