Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

>>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< (6534 Views)

Use USB Flash Drive As RAM For Your Computer Without any software / *** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* / Buy Any Software Lisence Key/registeration Code Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by Decryptor(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2010
Have you ever tried to download a software, game or any application but frustratingly found out that it was only a demo or trial version. Weep no more! Just give me the name of any software and i will CRACK IT ASAP! Note: I am not GOD O! It is not all software that are crackable but at least, i can try. Just completed my C++ and VB Scripting Programming Language so it's time to put my knowledge to practicality. Look at my NL Profile name, I NO DEY ANSWER AM FOR NOTHING!!!
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by Mcleo007(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2010
Dude,giv lasting servers for indian web proxy and we'll believe in u.
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by macsignor(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2010
Hey Bro! there is this software I used to control internet access on my network, it integrates into ISA Server 2006. I'm currently doing the 30days trial, I'll love you to start from there. SURFCOP is the name. Do this and I'll give you enough practical.
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by Decryptor(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2010
Mcleo007:

Dude,giv lasting servers for indian web proxy and we'll believe in u.

Okay. Do these servers come with a name? What is their version and who are the vendors? Do the vendors (those who authored the software) have a website? if yes, what is the address? Finally, are these servers available for demo or trial on the website?
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by Mcleo007(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2010
Decryptor:

Okay. Do these servers come with a name? What is their version and who are the vendors? Do the vendors (those who authored the software) have a website? if yes, what is the address? Finally, are these servers available for demo or trial on the website?

Na wa for u oooooo!
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by okiuso(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2010
Can u pls send me autocad 2011 with an activation code. Godswwill24@ymail.com
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by theiks: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2010
@ decryptor downloaded a software called net eraser.i was asked to pay for the premium b4 it wud work properly.can u decrypt that for me.the site is webpctools.com
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by Joe50(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2011
if you are using a trial version softwares why re you wasting your time here looking for cracked version.
Just download TIMESTOPPER
it wil stop the trial and you can use the trial version forever.
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by surveycash(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2011
Decryptor:

Have you ever tried to download a software, game or any application but frustratingly found out that it was only a demo or trial version. Weep no more! Just give me the name of any software and i will CRACK IT ASAP! Note: I am not GOD O! It is not all software that are crackable but at least, i can try. Just completed my C++ and VB Scripting Programming Language so it's time to put my knowledge to practicality. Look at my NL Profile name, I NO DEY ANSWER AM FOR NOTHING!!!

I need[b] Artisteer [/b]software,
Artisteer is the first and only Web design automation product that instantly creates fantastic looking, unique website templates and blog themes.

The Demo does not allow you save your template which makes it only useful for practice but cannot export your templates for export. You know how frustrating this could be,

Here is my mail hassanismail1st@gmail.com

Thank u in`advance
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by Decryptor(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2011
OK Guys, i've been away for a long time so i have not checked my NL account for long. Sorry about that

@Mcleo007, which one come be na wah for me,

@macsignor, u can use the time stopper as Joe suggessted. but FYI, it does no work on all softwares. I could not crack it either , the security is tight.

@Okiuso, i have started the cracking process for the Autocad 2011, u'll get it before the end of the month.

@surveycash, i've started the cracking process for Artisteer. it will be ready in 2-3 days. CIAO.
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by surveycash(m): 2:09am On Jan 04, 2011
Decryptor:

@surveycash, i've started the cracking process for Artisteer. it will be ready in 2-3 days. CIAO.

WOW! I cant wait, Thank you baba,
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by oniema(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2011
Can u pls send me Kerpersky antivirus 2011 with an activation code.
Send to my email phemmyweb@gmail.com
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by adino(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2011
Oga decryptor, Please I need Artisteer License Key and activation codefor my Artisteer 2.5.0.31067.
My Installation code CE01-9F2B-1F8E-7EF8-RAU0.
I cant wait for your assistance ooh. Thanks in anticipation.
my email is adinosway2002@yahoo.com
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by surveycash(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2011
surveycash:

I need[b] Artisteer [/b]software,
Artisteer is the first and only Web design automation product that instantly creates fantastic looking, unique website templates and blog themes.

The Demo does not allow you save your template which makes it only useful for practice but cannot export your templates for export. You know how frustrating this could be,

Here is my mail hassanismail1st@gmail.com

Thank u in`advance

adino:

Oga decryptor, Please I need Artisteer License Key and activation codefor my Artisteer 2.5.0.31067.
My Installation code CE01-9F2B-1F8E-7EF8-RAU0.
I cant wait for your assistance ooh. Thanks in anticipation.
my email is adinosway2002@yahoo.com

@adino, You can see my request above since January 04 and am yet to receive a reply. I was tired of waiting and had to buy the software. I have license for Artisteer.2.3.0.25189. if you are ready, I will give you the the software and license for N3000 only.

I also have over 100 premium extensions for Joomla.

My mail is above.

Good luck.
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by adino(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2011
@surveycash. Do not mind the descryptor of a guy, he came to show off but met what he cannot handle here. Well I pity loud mouths like him. That your N3k we will talk about it ooh. Me I cannot pay N3k for a crack license oh, just let me know the kind of license you have. I already have the softwarw. What I need is License key and activaation code. My email is adinosway2002@yahoo.com.
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by surveycash(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
adino:

@surveycash. Do not mind the descryptor of a guy, he came to show off but met what he cannot handle here. Well I pity loud mouths like him. That your N3k we will talk about it ooh. Me I cannot pay N3k for a crack license oh, just let me know the kind of license you have. I already have the softwarw. What I need is License key and activaation code. My email is adinosway2002@yahoo.com.

I have the license for Artisteer 2.3. What do you offer for it?
Re: >>>>get Any Premium Software For Free! Yes! Any Software!<<<<<<< by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2011
Joe50:

if you are using a trial version softwares why re you wasting your time here looking for cracked version.
Just download TIMESTOPPER
it wil stop the trial and you can use the trial version forever.
Please how do I get the time stopper software

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Used And New Mini Laptops For As Low As N20,000 - 08154737273 / Trade In And Trade Up Your Old Laptop And Get New Ones / We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.