Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations (47256 Views)

Women’s Day: Buhari Praises Nigerian Women For Roles In Nation Building / President Buhari Praises Ugwuanyi’s Achievements In Enugu / Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by prosper19: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
JAMO84:
Equipment has no plural
.......Are you sure?
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Our House of Reps council has already taken delivery of their exotic CAMRY 2020 model as of today after neglecting and abandoning our local car from IVM.....

Nonsense Politifians.....soon we will get there .....
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by anonimi: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
semyman:
Atiku is not only an embarrassment he is equally a disgrace.
With all what he has stolen from Nigeria, he should have either been mute or be anonymous with that stupid donation.

Is that why he has been prosecuted by barawo bubu's EFCC and jailed?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043813_img20151031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by Fredlongs(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
BOBAN2710:

look at another idiot saying he's covering people with blood of Jesus.
is blood of Jesus a vaccine, antidote or retroviral?
even though as a Muslim,I believe in ALLAH and Jesus as one of his prophet.
even Jesus will be amaze with ur level of ur stupidly in this trying time of covid19 pandemic.
Covering people with the blood of Jesus is a prayer, I don't know how u pray as a Muslim so am not going to insult u but since u failed to understand that it is a prayer and went straight to insult me says a lot about urself and ur religion. U r forgiven in Jesus name
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by anonimi: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Our House of Reps council has already taken delivery of their exotic CAMRY 2020 model as of today after neglecting and abandoning our local car from IVM.....

Nonsense Politifians.....soon we will get there .....

..............by talking only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by Tunex252(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Make me self donate my own
I'm donating 10billions anyway, quote me for your share

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by igwefivestar(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
presidency:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

BATTLE AGAINST COVID-19: PRESIDENT BUHARI THUMBS UP ELUMELU, RABIU, DANGOTE, ATIKU, BANKS, OTHERS

President Muhammadu Buhari has saluted the public-spiritedness of wealthy Nigerians and organizations for standing up to be counted in the battle against the Covid-19 pandemic.

The President commends members of the Nigerian Private Sector Coalition Against Covid-19, made of people like Aliko Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu of BUA Group, Femi Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Herbert Wigwe, Segun Agbaje and Jim Ovia of UBA, Access, GT, and Zenith Banks, respectively, for contributing N1 billion each, and being in the vanguard of encouraging others in the private sector to do same.

UBA has equally donated the sum of N5 billion to Nigeria and Africa, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has pledged N50 million,  while First Bank is partnering with government, the United Nations, and innovative technological firms to provide e-learning solutions to at least one million children under its ‘Keep Them Engaged, Keep Them Safe’ initiative.

The President extols every other helping hand that has been lent by individuals, groups and organizations, which may not necessarily be in the public domain, noting that God who sees all things will abundantly recompense.

President Buhari recommends these laudable strides to other high net-worth Nigerians and organizations, stressing that hand in hand, the country will overcome the challenges brought by the pandemic, and chart new course in nationalism and brotherhood.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President 
(Media and Publicity)
March 27, 2020
I donated 2billion yet my name is there, Femi why? Let me check well first.

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by foreshore(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
presidency:

BATTLE AGAINST COVID-19: PRESIDENT BUHARI THUMBS UP ELUMELU, RABIU, DANGOTE, ATIKU, BANKS, OTHERS

President Muhammadu Buhari has saluted the public-spiritedness of wealthy Nigerians and organizations for standing up to be counted in the battle against the Covid-19 pandemic.

The President commends members of the Nigerian Private Sector Coalition Against Covid-19, made of people like Aliko Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu of BUA Group, Femi Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Herbert Wigwe, Segun Agbaje and Jim Ovia of UBA, Access, GT, and Zenith Banks, respectively, for contributing N1 billion each, and being in the vanguard of encouraging others in the private sector to do same.

UBA has equally donated the sum of N5 billion to Nigeria and Africa, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has pledged N50 million,  while First Bank is partnering with government, the United Nations, and innovative technological firms to provide e-learning solutions to at least one million children under its ‘Keep Them Engaged, Keep Them Safe’ initiative.

The President extols every other helping hand that has been lent by individuals, groups and organizations, which may not necessarily be in the public domain, noting that God who sees all things will abundantly recompense.

President Buhari recommends these laudable strides to other high net-worth Nigerians and organizations, stressing that hand in hand, the country will overcome the challenges brought by the pandemic, and chart new course in nationalism and brotherhood.

Femi Adesina
(Media and Publicity)
March 27, 2020

How much Federal government and Tinubu donate?
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by Neoteny7: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Meanwhile, pastorpreneurs are silent on their front, besides tossing scraps of useless prayers to their gullible sheep.

Where's Tuberculosis (TB) Joshua? He declared that today SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19 will both be eradicated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by abdullahi45: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
presidency:

Femi Adesina
(Media and Publicity)
March 27, 2020

That's about #16 billion. What exactly does the FG needs to buy with this humongous amount. It is only rational if they start equipping our hospital with state of the art facilities that will not only help to treat patients during this outbreak but will also effectively help post-apocalypse.

Enough of running abroad when they are sick. We have enough medical human resources to cater for any ailment.
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by Hoodbilonia: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Why dis buhari test negative.
God why
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by Centcanada: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
So that you will see enough money to pack and enjoy in UK. I pity this country.
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by BENEAMATA: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
so , i. noticed there there is something the nigerian police and N.C.D.C officials have in common looking at things from the covid-19 angle .
when n.c.d.c officials identifies a coronavirus infected person , anyone in his immediate sorrounding is a potential suspect to say of the diseaae and they can be locked in isolation as a precaution .
now compare the similarities in the way our naija polce arrest a " suspect " and almost every one found with him are bundled into their vehicle with the primary subject or when they just nab people on the street and you demand to know your offence and they say " when you get to our station ( isolation centre ) , you will know " ! dare we say the nigerian policemen have been right all these while ? don't answer that .
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by BENEAMATA: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
so , i. noticed there is something the nigerian police and N.C.D.C officials have in common looking at things from the covid-19 angle .
when n.c.d.c officials identifies a coronavirus infected person , anyone in his immediate sorrounding is a potential suspect to say of the diseaae and they can be locked in isolation as a precaution .
now compare the similarities in the way our naija polce arrest a " suspect " and almost every one found with him are bundled into their vehicle with the primary subject or when they just nab people on the street and you demand to know your offence and they say " when you get to our station ( isolation centre ) , you will know " ! dare we say the nigerian policemen have been right all these while ? don't answer that .
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by efighter: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin but FG no go donate abi ...me am waiting for alart on my phone even if na 1k ......but wait o even if na AUDIO donations if it’s true den am detonating 2billion

FG already donated 5 billion naira to NCDC and 10 billion naira to Lagos State Government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by Femiadeoye543: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
see below
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by crazycrypto710: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin but FG no go donate abi ...me am waiting for alart on my phone even if na 1k ......but wait o even if na AUDIO donations if it’s true den am detonating 2billion

If you detonate 2 billion, you will kill us all nah grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by crazycrypto710: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Wait wo, does it mean that, workers might not be paid their March salaries?
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by Fem4real: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
pls the money should be shared using BVN biko...My presido add your own oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by gawu1: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fredlongs:
... These people are surely hiding something. We are suspicious of presidents whereabouts and u keep giving us pictures. Time shall tell Sha.

I cover these people with d blood of Jesus, Aliko Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu of BUA Group, Femi Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Herbert Wigwe, Segun Agbaje and Jim Ovia of UBA, Access, GT, and Zenith Banks

I open Buhari and others not wishing this country well
Buhari does not wish the country he has privileged to rule twice well, so said
children of perdition who are mostly flationos species daily praying for calamity to befall the country.
But, Where is your hunchback albino IndecentStar director who wish Nigeria well?
Igbo pigs cannot stop being amazing
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by Misscongenialit: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
presidency:

Femi Adesina
(Media and Publicity)
March 27, 2020

Audio praise�

We dey observe
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by Haryourmieykhun(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dino will not come out now, na to buy car show for social media he sabi
mumu man
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by luluman: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bossontop:
undecided
Meanwhile awa polithiefcians are busy launching "CAMRY 2020".......

Mtcheeww
When the money for those cars should have been sacrificed for Corona emergency.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by degamemaster(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:

Not FG as per say, but buhari himself. All the billions he has stolen and hidden in American banks would've been enough to fight corona virus and still sustain poor Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by plethora007: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
meanwhile, our legislators are comfortably sharing brand new 2020 Toyota Camry

https://9jabet.bet/2020/03/27/reps-take-delivery-of-exotic-cars-begin-distribution/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hes still there praising for the donations or he should start distributing the money to us already.
Abeg I need alert pass fg now o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by Yankee101: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
The response...

It's too fast

It's not Buhari
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by erospecial: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pls Buharrrriiiii, start disbursing the money to our various accounts atleast 20000 weekly!
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by inyenejo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Those monies have been looted since.....this is by far the most corrrrupt regime in Nigeria since its creation
Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by Dee4luv: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Maybe all this banks should stop sending their donations to the FG, they should rather send it to their customers account. This will show that it's not Audio donation. That's the only way we can feel their corporate social responsibility, if not we won't see/smell 1kobo and hunger will kill many because most people depend on daily income.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Praises Dangote, Elumelu, Atiku, Banks and Other For Donations by franugo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jh0wsef:
zenith bank recently donated N100Million, UBA, N5Billion. One Naira, we no go see inside. Where all these 'donations' are going to is the 8th wonder of the world. I am 100% sure those equipment JackMa donated would be sold to us for their selfish interest. but what do I know?

It was selfishness that made them not close border at the appropriate time. okay the virus don show, make we fight am back, selfishness go still enter. If you survive in Nigeria, you can survive anywhere in the world.

Now we are home. we should endeavor to learn a skill. I'm discounting for all nairalanders. Let's engage and be creative!

What skill are u selling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) / Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / #EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.