Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Make Money At Home With Just Your Phone And Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money At Home With Just Your Phone And Internet (697 Views)

Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Saving Money At Home / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money At Home With Just Your Phone And Internet by Jacibaby422(f): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2020
Chat me on WhatsApp 08130598745 let's work together. Read this testimony
Oluchi Abraham - SD4 - wrote �

I stumbled into him on facebook some years ago, he was an ex banker, as at then we were both partnering with same Network Marketing Company, we regularly chatted and shared ideas on mlm success principles and general issues.

I shared Longrich opportunity with him via Facebook messenger, it took me over 3 years to get him see the potentials in Longrich, during a trip to Lagos in early 2016 I called him on phone for the first time, we planned and finally met physically for the first time at our Opebi Headoffice, he joined in May 2016!

He birthed the powerful Achievers team and Global Bosses led by SDs Dr Agatha and Charles Tambou. His genealogy has produced over forty seven thousand members (47,711 as at the last check)

This qualification brings his achievements to a total of four (4 ) Car Funds in 3 years of actively partnering with Longrich!

CONGRATULATIONS on 17Million Car Funds and 4 Slots of China trip worth 4Million Naira!

BRAVO Abayomi Titilayo

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Reliable Payoneer Exchanger With No Id Verification Required / 150 To Start A Business Of Your Choice / Mouka Provides Comfort To Nigerians During Crisis, Donates 700 Mattresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.