Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Can I Let Go Of An Ex? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Let Go Of An Ex? (748 Views)

I Let's Say Oh Yeah Friend A Girl Well What A Led By You Headed / What Is About Smoking That Is Difficult To Let Go / Let's Go Back To Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Let Go Of An Ex? by Masterplanner: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2010
I broke up with my girl recently(last week) i sense our feeling(love affair) is not equal to each other,although she is not working but i use to send her credit every now and then yet she would'nt call me,i try to manage with her but things is not working for us,she never allow me to touch her(putting my hand accros her shoulder or give her atleast a pek) maybe i was too forward but we 've been in the relationship since 2yrs, Now iam missing her very dearly i feel like calling her even now but i guess she has been taking me for grantted. She receives some of her calls in private,delete her sms inbox everyday etc. too many vices to call her a cheat but i love her sooosooo much that i find it difficult to forget her/get her off my mind,i have deleted her pic on my phone,remove her as a friend on facebook etc.Pls how can i forget an ex? Is it wrong to still keep contacts? Pls post your comments"

(1) (Reply)

Buy Edmark Bubble C N3000. Delivery. 07085055001 / Save Your Relationship From Crumbling - Get Our Male Or Female Cupping Kit / Urgent Vacancies In A Non Governmental Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.