Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Fashion, What's Your Style - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion, What's Your Style (682 Views)

Madness Or Fashion?? What Kind Of Crazy Dressing Is This? (see Photo) / Fashion: What's Wrong With This Photo? / Ladies And Fashion ~ What Kind Of Fashion Trends Do We Call This?(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion, What's Your Style by omowomen: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2010
http://www.womenconfidentials.com/wcs-forum/topic.php?id=110

Mums and everyone win a pair of Michael Kors
Berkley T Strap Metallic Suede
Join our Yummy Mum Forum and fashion style
And get the chance to win
It this Christmas Season

I think fashion is a way of expressing one's self and it's diversity depends on the individual.

These days we tend to follow the lastest fashion trends although some people have certain trends they are more comfortable with, therefore resulting in each individual being tagged with a name from the girl next door to the rocker chic to the tomboys to the fashionistas to having the vintage look.

As teenagers we sometimes go for anything, probably we are confused and are trying to discover who we really are and what we stand for or just going with what's in.
I for one don't actually have a style of my own, you might as well call me the girl next door or as my friend says "the all rounder". I dont just go for one look, I like to mix things up, though I may love one style more than the other. Bascially I think it all depends on my mood, the season or most importantly the occasion.

So What's your style
Re: Fashion, What's Your Style by iice(f): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2010
I mix up. From beach bum to schizo-eccentric tongue But i prefer to think of myself as laid back because my jeans, tee and sneakers never fail m e cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Afrcan Ready To Wear / Models Wanted For Exciting Project / Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.