Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Jokes: See Top 12 Jokes Of Today. No 8 Is My Favourite. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jokes: See Top 12 Jokes Of Today. No 8 Is My Favourite. (162 Views)

BREAKING! 2baba Impregnates Another Woman, Expecting Child No. 8 (see Details) / See Top 11 Jokes Of Today. No 11 Is My Treasured. / [A Must See] The 9 Things That Are More Important Than Money (no. 8 Is The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokes: See Top 12 Jokes Of Today. No 8 Is My Favourite. by freeflex: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
A joke is anything that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

We all love jokes, that is why i have taken out time to sit and compose 11 jokes for opera news users..

Enjoy..

1.ASUU said,“Let there be strike ”

And there was strike

And the student saw that it was good

2.After surviving covid19 boooo m here comes covid19 pro

3.Nigerian artists somewhere in the studio right now

Mayorkun: Ramona, this your body dey killing person like Corona

Rema: Na you be my core owner, you dey do my body like Corona

Davido: Oh baby come with your Corona, I go buy you all the Corolla oh

Then Wizkid: Coro Coro Coro x34

4.The first sign of madness is talking to yourself. The second sign is replying

5.For those weddings canceled because of this Corona virus, God is giving you a second chance to think about it.

6.Being ugly is challenging. Someone will just look at you & conclude that you’re wicked.

7.Mother in law asked her son’s wife “Why all the children didn’t resemble their father

She replies “What I have is a reproductive system, not a photocopying machine”

8.Rich people can’t dance and I just realized that I can’t dance.

Oh Lord, I see what you are doing

9.Please apart from goat, which other animal can lay egg

10.Imagin say u Waka pass hotel wit mumc & ashawo c u shout “customer na dis old woman u carry today ���

11.An igbo man wuld get married by 3:30pm ND still open his shop by 4pm ���

12.Person wey borrow shoe no dey dance anyhw for club.. ���

too see more of these jokes visit

https://myfreeflex.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Make At Least 1k Daily Depends On How You Work / Real Issues About Covid 19 And The Global Lock Down / We Really Don't Need To Know Every Single Interaction You Have With People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.